Plural of Parenthesis
Parenthesis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The writer used a parenthesis to provide additional information.
- The sentence contained a parenthesis within the main clause.
- The speaker used a parenthesis to clarify their previous statement.
- The parenthesis added a humorous remark to the text.
- The grammatical rule states to use commas or parentheses for nonessential information.
- The author used a parenthesis to cite the source of the information.
- The student learned how to use parentheses correctly in their writing.
- The teacher explained the purpose of a parenthesis in mathematical equations.
- The editor suggested removing the unnecessary parenthesis from the sentence.
- The parenthesis contained an example to illustrate the point.
Parenthesis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The writer included several parentheses throughout the article.
- The sentence had multiple sets of parentheses to enclose different information.
- The grammatical rule states to balance the number of opening and closing parentheses.
- The speaker used various types of parentheses to enhance their presentation.
- The proofreader corrected the placement of the parentheses in the text.
- The mathematics textbook explained how to simplify equations with multiple parentheses.
- The author used parentheses to indicate alternative phrases or ideas.
- The editor suggested rephrasing the sentence to avoid excessive use of parentheses.
- The document contained numerous references within parentheses.
- The guidebook provided examples of different uses of parentheses.
Singular Possessive of Parenthesis
The singular possessive form of “Parenthesis” is “Parenthesis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Parenthesis:
- Please close the parenthesis’s before continuing.
- I need to check the parenthesis’s placement.
- The meaning within the parenthesis’s is important.
- The significance of the parenthesis’s content varies.
- Don’t forget to include the parenthesis’s details.
- The author’s statement in the parenthesis’s clarifies the point.
- The explanation provided in the parenthesis’s is helpful.
- Can you explain the purpose of the parenthesis’s use?
- The additional information in the parenthesis’s adds depth.
- Please respect the parenthesis’s function in the sentence.
Plural Possessive of Parenthesis
The plural possessive form of “Parenthesis” is “Parentheses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Parenthesis:
- The authors’ use of parentheses’ is effective.
- I noticed some errors in the parentheses’ placement.
- The meaning within the parentheses’ changes the context.
- The significance of the parentheses’ contents is significant.
- Don’t overlook the details within the parentheses’.
- The authors’ statements in the parentheses’ clarify the point.
- The explanations provided in the parentheses’ are insightful.
- Can you explain the purpose of the parentheses’ use here?
- The additional information in the parentheses’ adds complexity.
- Please respect the parentheses’ role in the sentence.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:58 pm