Photograph Plural, What is the Plural of Photograph?
Meaning: a picture made using a camera
Singular and Plural of Photograph
Photograph as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She took a photograph of the breathtaking sunset.
- The photograph captured the joyous moment perfectly.
- He framed the photograph and displayed it on his desk.
- The photographer snapped a candid photograph of the children playing.
- The old album was filled with cherished photographs from the past.
- She admired the intricate details in the black-and-white photograph.
- The photograph evoked a sense of nostalgia and longing.
- He studied the composition and lighting in the famous photograph.
- The family gathered around the photograph to reminisce about the vacation.
- The exhibition featured a collection of striking photographs by renowned artists.
Photograph as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They displayed a series of stunning photographs at the gallery.
- The photographers shared their best photographs on social media.
- The magazine published a collection of breathtaking photographs from around the world.
- They gathered the old family photographs and created a scrapbook.
- The art gallery showcased various styles and techniques in photographs.
- The photographs in the album depicted cherished memories of their journey.
- The students submitted their creative photographs for the photography contest.
- The exhibition featured a diverse range of thought-provoking photographs.
- They flipped through the pages of the book, admiring the captivating photographs.
- The photography class organized an exhibition to showcase the students’ best photographs.
Singular Possessive of Photograph
The singular possessive form of “Photograph” is “Photograph’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Photograph:
- I love the colors in this photograph‘s composition.
- The photograph‘s focus is perfectly sharp.
- Can I borrow your photograph‘s negative?
- The photograph‘s subject matter is intriguing.
- The lighting in this photograph‘s foreground is stunning.
- The photograph‘s exposure is well-balanced.
- I can’t stop staring at this photograph‘s details.
- The photograph‘s perspective creates a sense of depth.
- The photograph‘s composition leads the eye to the focal point.
- The photograph‘s contrast adds drama to the scene.
Plural Possessive of Photograph
The plural possessive form of “Photograph” is “Photographs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Photograph:
- These photographs‘ colors are vibrant and lively.
- I admire the photographs‘ composition and framing.
- The photographs‘ subjects are diverse and interesting.
- Can I see the photographs‘ negatives?
- The lighting in these photographs‘ foregrounds is captivating.
- The photographs‘ exposures are perfectly balanced.
- I can’t get enough of these photographs‘ intricate details.
- The photographs‘ perspectives create a sense of exploration.
- The photographs‘ compositions guide the eye beautifully.
- The photographs‘ contrasts create dynamic visual impact.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 06:54 am