Meaning of Bier is
a movable frame on which a coffin or a corpse is placed before burial or cremation.
Singular and Plural of Bier
Bier as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mourners carried the casket on the bier.
- The bier was adorned with flowers and ribbons.
- The priest led the procession with the solemn bier.
- They paid their respects beside the empty bier.
- The bier stood at the center of the somber room.
- The family gathered around the covered bier.
- The weight of grief filled the air near the bier.
- The bier was lowered into the ground slowly.
- The candlelight flickered beside the motionless bier.
- The funeral director arranged the flowers around the bier.
Bier as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mourners carried the caskets on the biers.
- The biers were draped with black velvet.
- They solemnly walked alongside the empty biers.
- The priest blessed each of the covered biers.
- The flowers adorned the sides of the wooden biers.
- The weight of grief surrounded the silent biers.
- The biers were carried by a group of pallbearers.
- The relatives stood in front of the row of biers.
- The candlelight illuminated the peaceful biers.
- The cemetery had a section dedicated to multiple biers.
Singular Possessive of Bier:
The singular possessive form of “Bier” is “Bier’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Bier:
- The mourners placed flowers on Bier’s coffin.
- The family gathered around Bier’s gravesite.
- The priest blessed Bier’s soul during the funeral.
- The sculptor created Bier’s memorial statue.
- I attended Bier’s wake to pay my respects.
- The painter captured Bier’s likeness in a portrait.
- The friends shared memories of Bier’s life at the service.
- The cemetery maintained Bier’s burial site.
- The obituary described Bier’s achievements and contributions.
- The relatives lit candles in Bier’s memory.
Plural Possessive of Bier:
The plural possessive form of “Bier” is “Biers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Bier:
- The mourners gathered around the Biers’ graves.
- We visited the Biers’ final resting place.
- The families decorated the Biers’ burial sites with flowers.
- The historians studied the Biers’ tombstones for research.
- I saw the names of the deceased on the Biers’ plaques.
- The visitors paid their respects at the Biers’ mausoleum.
- The caretakers maintained the Biers’ cemetery plots.
- The genealogists traced the lineage of the Biers’ family.
- The archaeologists discovered ancient Biers’ remains.
- The community honored the Biers’ legacy with a memorial.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 06:19 am