Meaning: a state of being squeezed
Plural of Squash
Synonyms of Squash
- tamp down
- stamp on
Squash as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I played a friendly game of squash with a friend.
- The squash court was occupied by enthusiastic players.
- The ball bounced off the squash racquet with a thud.
- The game of squash requires agility and strategy.
- I enjoyed the challenge of playing squash against skilled opponents.
- The squash ball hit the back wall before the opponent could react.
- The squash match lasted for an intense hour.
- The sound of the squash ball hitting the floor echoed in the court.
- I practiced my technique for serving in squash.
- The squash racquet has a unique grip for better control.
Squash as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We bought a variety of different squashes from the farmer’s market.
- The chef prepared a delicious soup using fresh squashes.
- The grocery store displayed a wide selection of seasonal squashes.
- The roasted squashes added a vibrant color to the dish.
- I enjoy experimenting with different recipes using various squashes.
- The squashes were harvested from the garden at peak ripeness.
- The recipe called for two medium-sized squashes.
- The dish was garnished with thinly sliced squashes for added visual appeal.
- I learned to make a creamy squash casserole using homegrown squashes.
Singular Possessive of Squash
The singular possessive form of “Squash” is “Squash’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Squash:
- I enjoy the taste of Squash’s flesh.
- Can I have Squash’s recipe for soup?
- Squash’s texture adds richness to the dish.
- The flavor of Squash’s roasted seeds is delicious.
- Squash’s vibrant color enhances the presentation.
- I appreciate Squash’s versatility in cooking.
- The dish is seasoned with Squash’s natural sweetness.
- Squash’s nutrients provide health benefits.
- The secret to the recipe lies in Squash’s selection.
- Squash’s aroma fills the kitchen.
Plural Possessive of Squash
The plural possessive form of “Squash” is “Squashes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Squash:
- I love the variety of Squashes’ shapes and sizes.
- Can I try some of Squashes’ different flavors?
- Squashes’ colors brighten up the market.
- The recipe calls for different types of Squashes’.
- Squashes’ nutritional value is impressive.
- I enjoy experimenting with different Squashes’ recipes.
- The garden is filled with various Squashes’.
- Squashes’ versatility makes them suitable for many dishes.
- The taste of each Squashes’ is unique.
- Squashes’ aroma fills the room.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:35 am