Meaning: facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.
Plural of DATA
Data as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Data is essential for making informed decisions.
- The data shows a significant increase in sales.
- I need to analyze the data before drawing conclusions.
- The accuracy of the predictions relies on reliable data.
- Data security is a top priority for businesses.
- The scientist collected data from various experiments.
- Data mining helps uncover valuable insights.
- The report presents the latest data on climate change.
- The company needs to back up its data
- The researcher used statistical methods to analyze the data.
Data as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- These data suggest a strong correlation between the variables.
- The researcher collected various sets of data.
- I have analyzed the available data and found interesting patterns.
- The scientist presented the latest research data at the conference.
- These survey data indicate a shift in consumer preferences.
- The team is currently processing the collected data.
- The project requires analyzing large amounts of data.
- The dataset includes multiple data points for each participant.
- The students were asked to interpret the experimental data.
- The company is working on improving its data collection methods.
Singular Possessive of Data:
The singular possessive form of “Data” is “Data’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Data:
- The data’s accuracy determined the research’s validity.
- The analyst interpreted the data’s trends and patterns.
- The scientist safeguarded the data’s confidentiality.
- The company stored the data’s sensitive information.
- The report highlighted the data’s key findings.
- The programmer developed algorithms to analyze the data’s variables.
- The professor emphasized the importance of the data’s sources.
- The survey captured the data’s respondents’ demographics.
- The journalist investigated the data’s discrepancies.
- The database administrator managed the data’s storage and retrieval.
Plural Possessive of Data:
The plural possessive form of “Data” is “Data’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Data:
- The data’s correlations revealed significant relationships.
- The researchers analyzed multiple sets of data’s variables.
- The scientists published papers based on the data’s insights.
- The company protected the customers’ data’s privacy.
- The charts displayed the project’s data’s progress.
- The software synchronized all the devices’ data’s backups.
- The analysts compared different departments’ data’s performances.
- The study examined the students’ academic data’s achievements.
- The team collaborated to aggregate various sources of data’s information.
- The organization prioritized the clients’ data’s security measures.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:25 pm