Meaning: in or within the country
Plural of Pais
Pais as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pais stood on the stage, waiting for his turn.
- My friend has a pet pais named Whiskers.
- The little pais giggled at the funny joke.
- The young pais carried a bouquet of flowers.
- I saw a beautiful pais flying in the garden.
- The talented pais played the piano with grace.
- The teacher praised the pais for their hard work.
- The curious pais asked many questions in class.
- The sleepy pais yawned and stretched in bed.
- The shy pais whispered a secret to his friend.
Pais as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The two pais walked hand in hand.
- I saw a group of pais playing in the park.
- The teacher congratulated the pais on their achievements.
- The talented pais performed a stunning dance routine.
- The young pais laughed and chatted during recess.
- The curious pais explored the museum exhibits.
- The energetic pais played soccer in the field.
- The mischievous pais hid behind the trees and giggled.
- The two best friends are inseparable; they’re like two pais in a pod.
- The enthusiastic pais cheered for their favorite team.
Singular Possessive of Pais
The singular possessive form of “Pais” is “Pais’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pais:
- Pais’s favorite color is blue.
- Pais’s dog won a competition.
- I borrowed Pais’s book for reference.
- Pais’s car is parked outside the house.
- We celebrated Pais’s birthday last night.
- Pais’s house is undergoing renovations.
- Pais’s artwork won first prize.
- I admire Pais’s dedication to work.
- Pais’s garden is full of beautiful flowers.
- Can you pass me Pais’s phone?
Plural Possessive of Pais
The plural possessive form of “Pais” is “Paises'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pais:
- Paises’ opinions differ on this matter.
- We visited Paises’ new house.
- The students discussed Paises’ ideas.
- Paises’ plans were well thought out.
- I need to return Paises’ borrowed equipment.
- The committee considered Paises’ suggestions.
- Paises’ artwork was displayed in the gallery.
- Paises’ team won the championship.
- We admired Paises’ dedication to their craft.
- Can you provide me with Paises’ contact details?
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:54 pm