Meaning: the showing of politeness in one’s attitude and behavior towards others.
Plural of COURTESY
Courtesy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She greeted her guests with warmth and courtesy.
- The receptionist welcomed the visitors with a smile and courtesy.
- The waiter served the customers with professionalism and courtesy.
- The host extended an invitation to the event with courtesy.
- The diplomat addressed the audience with grace and courtesy.
- The employee treated all customers with respect and courtesy.
- The driver showed courtesy by letting the pedestrians cross the street.
- The teacher taught the students about the importance of courtesy in communication.
- The company’s policy emphasized the value of courtesy in customer service.
- The politician responded to criticism with courtesy and composure.
Courtesy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The attendees at the conference showed mutual courtesies to one another.
- The international guests exchanged cultural courtesies during the reception.
- The soldiers exchanged courtesies with their foreign counterparts.
- The diplomats observed diplomatic courtesies during the negotiation process.
- The participants greeted each other with polite courtesies.
- The hostess thanked the guests for their attendance and extended her courtesies.
- The members of the committee showed mutual respect and courtesies during the meeting.
- The society encouraged acts of kindness and courtesies among its members.
- The airline staff provided excellent customer service and extended their courtesies.
- The guests reciprocated the warm courtesies extended by the host.
Singular Possessive of Courtesy
The singular possessive form of “Courtesy” is “Courtesy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Courtesy:
- Courtesy’s smile brightened the room.
- I appreciated Courtesy’s gesture of kindness.
- The teacher commended Courtesy’s respectful behavior.
- The host extended Courtesy’s invitation to the event.
- The diplomat emphasized the importance of Courtesy’s role.
- The author acknowledged Courtesy’s influence in society.
- Courtesy’s absence was noticed by everyone.
- The supervisor recognized Courtesy’s contribution to the team.
- The politician’s speech lacked Courtesy’s tactfulness.
- Courtesy’s presence made a positive impression.
Plural Possessive of Courtesy
The plural possessive form of “Courtesy” is “Courtesies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Courtesy:
- Courtesies’ smiles brightened the room.
- I appreciated Courtesies’ gestures of kindness.
- The teachers commended the students’ courtesies’ respectful behavior.
- The hosts extended the guests’ courtesies’ invitations to the event.
- The diplomats emphasized the importance of diplomatic courtesies’ roles.
- The authors acknowledged societal courtesies’ influence.
- Courtesies’ absence was noticed by everyone.
- The supervisors recognized the team members’ courtesies’ contributions.
- The politicians’ speeches lacked courtesies’ tactfulness.
- Courtesies’ presence made a positive impression.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 12:23 pm