Meaning of Ax
The meaning of AX is: variant spelling of axe.
Singular and Plural of Ax
The plural of Ax is ax.
Ax as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I need to sharpen my ax before chopping wood.
- He swung the ax with great force.
- The lumberjack held the ax firmly in his hand.
- The blacksmith crafted a beautiful ax.
- The Viking warrior wielded the ax in battle.
- The fireman used an ax to break down the door.
- The woodcutter’s ax was worn from years of use.
- The museum displayed an ancient stone ax.
- The knight carried an ax as his weapon of choice.
- The lumberjack relied on his trusty ax for his work.
Ax as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The carpenter owns a collection of antique axes.
- The warriors equipped themselves with powerful axes.
- The blacksmiths forged several sturdy axes.
- The firefighters carried their axes into the burning building.
- The lumberjacks sharpened their axes before starting work.
- The archaeologists discovered ancient bronze axes.
- The vikings were known for their fierce battle axes.
- The military squad was armed with lethal axes.
- The lumberyard had a wide selection of different axes.
- The woodcutter’s shed was filled with various types of axes.
Singular Possessive of Ax
The singular possessive form of “Ax” is “Ax’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ax:
- The Ax’s handle was made of wood.
- Please return the Ax’s blade to its sheath.
- I saw the marks on the tree from the Ax’s swing.
- The weight of the Ax’s head made it easier to chop.
- Carefully grip the Ax’s haft while using it.
- The shine on the Ax’s blade caught my eye.
- I admired the craftsmanship of the Ax’s design.
- The sharpness of the Ax’s edge surprised me.
- The sound of the Ax’s impact echoed through the forest.
- The weight of the Ax’s head required strength to wield.
Plural Possessive of Ax
The plural possessive form of “Ax” is “Axes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ax:
- The Axes’ handles were worn and weathered.
- The sound of the Axes’ strikes filled the air.
- We found the Axes’ blades to be sharp and durable.
- The weight of the Axes’ heads made them effective tools.
- The Axes’ edges were honed to perfection.
- The craftsmen took pride in the Axes’ craftsmanship.
- We marveled at the strength of the Axes’ swings.
- The Axes’ hafts were made of sturdy oak.
- The marks on the trees were evidence of the Axes’ power.
- The shine of the Axes’ blades caught everyone’s attention.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:14 pm