Meaning of Asparagus
The meaning of ASPARAGUS is: a tall plant of the lily family with fine feathery foliage, cultivated for its edible shoots.
Singular and Plural of Asparagus
The plural of Asparagus is Asparaguss.
Asparagus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fresh asparagus was green and tender.
- The chef prepared the asparagus by grilling it.
- The roasted asparagus had a delightful smoky flavor.
- The steamed asparagus was a nutritious side dish.
- The buttery sauce complemented the grilled asparagus perfectly.
- The recipe called for a bunch of fresh asparagus.
- The farmer harvested the young asparagus spears.
- The delicate flavor of the asparagus was enjoyed by many.
- The restaurant served a delicious asparagus soup.
- The wrapped asparagus in bacon was a popular appetizer.
Asparagus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmers grew rows of asparaguses in their fields.
- The market was filled with bundles of fresh asparaguses.
- The chefs used the tender asparaguses in various dishes.
- The roasted asparaguses were a hit at the dinner party.
- The recipe called for a pound of fresh asparaguses.
- The grilled asparaguses were served alongside the steak.
- The sautéed asparaguses were a flavorful addition to the meal.
- The market offered discounts on bundles of asparaguses.
- The restaurant featured a special menu with seasonal asparaguses.
- The canned asparaguses provided a convenient option for cooking.
Singular Possessive of Asparagus
The singular possessive form of “Asparagus” is “Asparagus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Asparagus:
- Asparagus’s freshness is evident from its vibrant color.
- I enjoy the flavor of asparagus’s spears in a salad.
- Asparagus’s nutritional value makes it a healthy choice.
- The recipe calls for asparagus’s delicate tips.
- Asparagus’s versatility allows for various culinary preparations.
- The chef highlighted asparagus’s tenderness in the dish.
- Asparagus’s popularity peaks during the spring season.
- The farmer takes pride in harvesting quality asparagus’s.
- Asparagus’s aroma adds a delightful element to the meal.
- It is important to store asparagus’s properly to maintain freshness.
Plural Possessive of Asparagus
The plural possessive form of “Asparagus” is “Asparaguses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Asparagus:
- The recipe calls for several asparaguses’ spears.
- Asparaguses’ texture and flavor complement the dish.
- The chef garnished the plate with asparaguses’ tips.
- Asparaguses’ nutritional benefits are well-documented.
- The farmers take pride in growing quality asparaguses’.
- The market offers a variety of fresh asparaguses’.
- It is important to cook asparaguses’ to the desired tenderness.
- Asparaguses’ vibrant green color adds visual appeal to the meal.
- The recipe requires chopping asparaguses’ into bite-sized pieces.
- The dish’s highlight was the roasted asparaguses’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 02:17 pm