Meaning: Instrument use to cut nails
Singular and Plural of Nail clipper
|nail clipper||Nail clippers|
Nail clipper as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The nail clipper is a handy tool for grooming.
- I always keep a nail clipper in my purse.
- Using a nail clipper helps maintain neat nails.
- She accidentally dropped the nail clipper on the floor.
- The nail clipper has a sharp cutting edge.
- He bought a new nail clipper with a built-in file.
- The nail clipper slipped from her hand and fell into the sink.
- I need to find my nail clipper to trim my nails.
- The nail clipper has a comfortable grip for easy handling.
- Don’t forget to sanitize the nail clipper before use.
Nail clipper as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I misplaced my nail clippers and need to find them.
- The store sells different styles of nail clippers.
- These nail clippers are durable and long-lasting.
- She bought a set of stainless steel nail clippers.
- The nail clippers in the bathroom need replacement.
- He collects vintage nail clippers as a hobby.
- The salon provides sterilized nail clippers for each customer.
- We need to restock the supply of nail clippers.
- The nail clippers were left behind at the hotel.
- My sister and I share the same set of nail clippers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:11 am