Meaning: which can be fertilized by male gametes.
Singular and Plural of Female
Female as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She is a strong and independent female.
- The doctor discussed the patient’s concerns with the female.
- The company appointed a female CEO to lead the organization.
- The actress portrayed a powerful female character in the movie.
- The teacher provided guidance and support to the young female.
- The artist created a beautiful painting of a female
- The politician was the first female to hold that position.
- The coach praised the athlete’s exceptional performance as a female.
- The singer’s powerful voice resonated with the audience, both male and female.
- The police officer interviewed the witness, a young female.
Female as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The conference aimed to empower young females in business.
- The organization provides scholarships for talented females in STEM fields.
- The team of doctors consisted of both male and females.
- The group of females cheered on their friend during the race.
- The school implemented programs to encourage more females in leadership roles.
- The society recognized the achievements of outstanding females in the community.
- The magazine featured inspiring stories of successful females.
- The event invited prominent females to speak on various topics.
- The organization celebrates the accomplishments of influential females in history.
- The company promotes diversity by hiring more females in senior positions.
Singular Possessive of Female
The singular possessive form of “Female” is “Female’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Female:
- The accomplishments reflect the Female’s determination.
- The strength of the Female’s character is admirable.
- The success story is an inspiration for Female’s empowerment.
- The leadership qualities distinguish the Female’s abilities.
- The voice of the Female’s advocate is heard.
- The rights and equality matter to the Female’s movement.
- The perspective of the Female’s experience is enlightening.
- The support from the Female’s network is invaluable.
- The achievements highlight the Female’s talent.
- The confidence radiates from the Female’s presence.
Plural Possessive of Female
The plural possessive form of “Female” is “Females'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Female:
- The accomplishments reflect the Females’ determination.
- The strengths of the Females’ characters are admirable.
- The success stories are inspirations for Females’ empowerment.
- The leadership qualities distinguish the Females’ abilities.
- The voices of the Females’ advocates are heard.
- The rights and equality matter to the Females’ movement.
- The perspectives of the Females’ experiences are enlightening.
- The support from the Females’ networks is invaluable.
- The achievements highlight the Females’ talents.
- The confidence radiates from the Females’ presence.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 10:05 pm