Meaning: a large membranous tube reinforced by rings of cartilage
Singular and Plural of Trachea
Trachea as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The trachea transports air to the lungs.
- He had difficulty breathing due to a blocked trachea.
- The surgeon carefully repaired the damaged trachea.
- A tube was inserted into his trachea to assist his breathing.
- The infection spread from the throat to the trachea.
- The trachea is lined with cilia that help remove foreign particles.
- His voice sounded raspy after injuring his trachea.
- The doctor examined his trachea using a specialized scope.
- The trachea connects the larynx to the bronchi.
- She experienced a sudden constriction in her trachea.
Trachea as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The surgeon carefully examined the patients’ tracheas.
- The tracheas of birds differ from those of mammals.
- The bronchi branch out from the main tracheas.
- The respiratory system consists of multiple tracheas and lungs.
- Insects have a network of tiny tubes called tracheas.
- The tracheas of some species are more flexible than others.
- The researchers studied the structure of insect tracheas.
- The patient underwent a transplant of multiple tracheas.
- The tracheas of different animals have varying lengths.
- The damaged tracheas required immediate surgical intervention.
Singular Possessive of Trachea
The singular possessive form of “Trachea” is “Trachea’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Trachea:
- The doctor examined Trachea’s patient.
- The singer took care of Trachea’s voice.
- The bird’s song echoed through Trachea’s forest.
- Trachea’s structure is essential for breathing.
- The medical study focused on Trachea’s functions.
- The anatomy book explained Trachea’s role.
- The surgeon operated on Trachea’s patient.
- The biologist researched Trachea’s development.
- Trachea’s lining protects the airway.
- The veterinarian examined Trachea’s dog.
Plural Possessive of Trachea
The plural possessive form of “Trachea” is “Tracheae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Trachea:
- The scientists studied Tracheae’s structure in different species.
- The veterinarians examined the Tracheae’s of the birds.
- The researchers analyzed Tracheae’s functions in various conditions.
- The anatomy textbook described the Tracheae’s of mammals.
- The surgeons operated on the patients’ Tracheae’s.
- The pathologist examined the diseased Tracheae’s under a microscope.
- The biologist studied the evolution of Tracheae’s in reptiles.
- The team of doctors treated the patients’ damaged Tracheae’s.
- The physiologist investigated the airflow in the animals’ Tracheae’s.
- The researchers’ findings shed light on the development of Tracheae’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:32 pm