Meaning: vocal or instrumental sounds
Singular and Plural of Music
Music as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She played a beautiful melody on the piano, filling the room with music.
- The conductor led the orchestra, creating a harmonious blend of music.
- The singer’s voice resonated with passion as they performed the soulful music.
- He composed a hauntingly beautiful piece of instrumental music.
- The music teacher introduced various genres of music to the students.
- The symphony orchestra performed a breathtaking piece of classical music.
- The musician strummed the guitar, producing soothing and melodic music.
- The ballet troupe moved gracefully to the enchanting music.
- The audience swayed and danced to the infectious rhythm of the live music.
- I closed my eyes and let the soothing music wash over me.
Music as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I enjoy listening to various music genres from around the world.
- The concert featured a diverse range of music styles.
- The festival showcased different genres of music.
- They are experts in blending different music styles together.
- The club plays a mix of popular music every night.
- She has a vast collection of classical music recordings.
- The museum displays ancient instruments used in traditional music.
- The radio station plays a variety of music throughout the day.
- The band performed their own original music at the gig.
- The school offers courses in different styles of music.
Singular Possessive of Music
The singular possessive form of “Music” is “Music’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Music:
- Music’s melody captivated the audience.
- Music’s power to evoke emotions is remarkable.
- We enjoyed Music’s harmonious blend of instruments.
- Music’s influence on culture cannot be underestimated.
- Music’s role in celebrations is significant.
- We appreciate Music’s ability to bring people together.
- The beauty of Music’s lyrics touched our hearts.
- Music’s therapeutic effect can be profound.
- Music’s rhythm filled the room with energy.
- Music’s universal language connects people worldwide.
Plural Possessive of Music
The plural possessive form of “Music” is “Music’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Music:
- The performers showcased their talents with Music’s instruments.
- The singers’ voices and Music’s melodies moved us.
- The orchestra’s and choirs’ rendition of Music’s greatest works filled the hall.
- The dancers expressed themselves through their movements and Music’s rhythms.
- The bands embraced Music’s diversity in their performances.
- The teachers nurtured a love for learning through Music’s genres.
- The community orchestra celebrated the spirit of collaboration in Music’s composition.
- The musicians’ dedication to perfecting Music’s nuances inspired.
- The music festivals celebrated the various genres of Music’s art.
- The radio stations’ playlists encompassed the richness of Music’s styles.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:02 am