Meaning: Offensive Unable to speak
Singular and Plural of Mutter
Mutter as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I could hear a faint mutter coming from the next room.
- His constant mutter of complaints became tiresome.
- The mutter of the crowd grew louder as the tension rose.
- She let out a frustrated mutter under her breath.
- I caught a snippet of his mutter but couldn’t make out the words.
- The mutter of thunder echoed through the night sky.
- The teacher overheard the student’s mutter of discontent.
- He spoke in a low mutter, barely audible to those around him.
- The old man’s mutter carried a hint of nostalgia and regret.
- She couldn’t help but smile at his endearing mutter.
Mutter as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The room was filled with the mutters of the audience, awaiting the start of the play.
- I couldn’t catch the exact words, but their hushed mutters suggested a secret conversation.
- The mutters of disagreement spread among the crowd.
- The ongoing debate sparked heated mutters among the participants.
- The street was filled with the mutters of pedestrians passing by.
- The cafe buzzed with the quiet mutters of conversations.
- The mutters of the students grew louder as they shared their opinions.
- I strained to listen to the mutters behind closed doors.
- The meeting room was filled with the hushed mutters of anticipation.
- The audience’s mutters turned into applause as the performer took the stage.
Singular Possessive of Mutter
The singular possessive form of “Mutter” is “Mutter’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mutter:
- I borrowed Mutter’s book for my research.
- The dog wagged its tail in Mutter’s presence.
- The professor admired Mutter’s intellect and creativity.
- The audience was captivated by Mutter’s performance.
- Mutter’s car broke down on the way to the party.
- The painting hanging on Mutter’s wall caught everyone’s attention.
- Mutter’s voice echoed through the concert hall.
- The journalist interviewed Mutter’s manager for insights.
- Mutter’s achievements are celebrated in the music industry.
- The critics praised Mutter’s latest album.
Plural Possessive of Mutter
The plural possessive form of “Mutter” is “Mutters'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mutter:
- We gathered at Mutters’ house for a family reunion.
- The employees parked their cars in Mutters’ parking lot.
- The students submitted their assignments to Mutters’ office.
- Mutters’ voices filled the concert hall with harmony.
- The shelves were lined with Mutters’ collection of books.
- The team celebrated their victory in Mutters’ locker room.
- The friends enjoyed a meal at Mutters’ favorite restaurant.
- The visitors marveled at the beauty of Mutters’ gardens.
- The museum displayed several artifacts from Mutters’ era.
- The neighbors admired the architecture of Mutters’ houses.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:04 am