Meaning: minute pores in the epidermis of leaf
Plural of Stomata
Synonyms of Stomata
- thin opening
Stomata as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Each leaf contains many stomata for gas exchange.
- The botanist studied the stomata under a microscope.
- The scientist discovered a new type of stomata in the plant.
- The opening and closing of the stomata regulate transpiration.
- The stoma appeared larger than usual under certain environmental conditions.
- The presence of guard cells controls the size of the stoma.
- The stoma allows for the exchange of gases in plants.
- The researcher counted the number of stomata on the leaf surface.
- The stoma plays a crucial role in photosynthesis.
- The microscope revealed the intricate structure of the stoma.
Stomata as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The plant’s leaves had numerous open stomata for gas exchange.
- The researchers analyzed the distribution of stomata across different plant species.
- The botany class observed the movement of stomata under varying conditions.
- The experiment measured the rate of water loss through the plant’s stomata.
- The photosynthesis process involves the opening and closing of stomata.
- The microscope revealed the intricate structure of the leaf’s stomata.
- The environmental factors influenced the behavior of the plant’s stomata.
- The student drew a diagram illustrating the arrangement of stomata.
- The scientists compared the density of stomata in different plant samples.
- The stomata on the underside of the leaf appeared more prominent.
Singular Possessive of Stomata
The singular possessive form of “Stomata” is “Stomata’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Stomata:
- Stomata’s primary function is gas exchange in leaves.
- We observed Stomata’s response to changes in light intensity.
- The researcher studied Stomata’s density in different plant species.
- Stomata’s size affects the plant’s water loss rate.
- We analyzed Stomata’s distribution patterns on the leaf surface.
- The scientist investigated Stomata’s role in plant adaptation.
- Stomata’s aperture changes in response to environmental cues.
- Stomata’s behavior varies across plant families.
- The botanist examined Stomata’s structure under the microscope.
- Stomata’s regulation of CO2 uptake is vital for photosynthesis.
Plural Possessive of Stomata
The plural possessive form of “Stomata” is “Stomata’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Stomata:
- The leaves’ stomata’s help with gas exchange.
- We studied the stomata’s response to different environmental conditions.
- The biologist researched the stomata’s opening and closing mechanisms.
- Stomata’s distribution varies in plants from different regions.
- We observed the stomata’s behavior during drought stress.
- The researcher counted the number of stomata’s per square centimeter.
- Stomata’s density affects the plant’s water balance.
- The study focused on the stomata’s role in leaf temperature regulation.
- Stomata’s size and shape differ among plant species.
- The botanist examined the stomata’s arrangement in different plant tissues.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:17 pm