Meaning: refraining from speech
Singular and Plural of Mute
Mute as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The actor played a character who was a mute.
- The mute used sign language to communicate with others.
- They hired a translator to assist the mute during the meeting.
- The mute expressed their thoughts and emotions through writing.
- The movie portrayed the challenges faced by a mute protagonist.
- The support group provided a safe space for mutes to share their experiences.
- The teacher used visual aids to enhance communication with the mute student.
- The mute relied on gestures and facial expressions to convey their message.
- The play depicted the resilience and strength of a mute character.
- The therapist worked with the mute to develop alternative modes of communication.
Mute as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of mutes formed a close-knit community.
- They organized a gathering for mutes to share their stories and experiences.
- The documentary shed light on the challenges faced by mutes in society.
- The organization provided support and resources for mutes and their families.
- The mutes developed their unique ways of communicating with each other.
- The sign language class aimed to empower mutes to express themselves.
- The school implemented inclusive practices to accommodate mutes.
- The community center offered workshops and activities tailored for mutes.
- The mutes collaborated on an art project that spoke volumes without words.
- The online forum provided a platform for mutes to connect and share advice.
Singular Possessive of Mute
The singular possessive form of “Mute” is “Mute’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mute:
- The mute’s coat was left behind at the party.
- I borrowed the mute’s pen for a moment.
- We need to find the mute’s keys before he leaves.
- The teacher admired the mute’s artwork.
- Have you seen the mute’s new car?
- The hotel room was cleaned by the mute’s maid.
- The photographer captured the beauty of the mute’s garden.
- The detective questioned the mute’s neighbor about the incident.
- The bookshelf was filled with the mute’s favorite novels.
- I enjoyed listening to the mute’s music collection.
Plural Possessive of Mute
The plural possessive form of “Mute” is “Mutes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mute:
- The mutes’ opinions on the matter differed greatly.
- We were invited to the mutes’ party next week.
- The restaurant was filled with the laughter of the mutes’ children.
- I borrowed one of the mutes’ laptops for my presentation.
- The team celebrated the mutes’ victory with a party.
- The students eagerly listened to the mutes’ advice.
- The park was crowded with the families of the mutes’ employees.
- The conference room was set up for the mutes’ meeting.
- The company announced the promotion of two of the mutes’ members.
- I admired the creativity of the mutes’ artwork on display.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:03 am