Meaning: a mountain or hill, typically conical
Plural of Volcano
Volcano as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Volcano eruptions can cause significant damage.
- The volcano spewed hot lava into the air.
- Climbing a live volcano can be dangerous.
- The eruption of the volcano created a massive ash cloud.
- The volcano emitted a loud rumbling sound.
- The villagers were forced to evacuate due to the active volcano.
- The fiery glow of the volcano illuminated the night sky.
- Scientists closely monitor the activity of the volcano.
- Tourists flocked to witness the majestic volcano.
- The ancient city was buried under volcano
Volcano as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Pacific Ring of Fire has many active volcanoes.
- Some volcanoes have been dormant for centuries.
- The eruption caused multiple volcanoes to spew ash simultaneously.
- The landscape was dotted with towering volcanoes.
- The ash from the volcanoes darkened the sky.
- The volcanoes posed a threat to nearby towns.
- Climbing multiple active volcanoes is a thrilling adventure.
- The geologist studied different types of volcanoes.
- Some people are fascinated by the power of volcanoes.
- The region is known for its volcanic activity and numerous volcanoes.
Singular Possessive of Volcano:
- The explorer studied the volcano’s geological features.
- The photographer captured the volcano’s fiery eruption.
- The scientist monitored the volcano’s seismic activity.
- The guide led the tourists to the volcano’s summit.
- The geologist analyzed the volcano’s lava composition.
- The villager lived in the shadow of the volcano’s dormant cone.
- The researcher collected samples from the volcano’s ash clouds.
- The hiker marveled at the volcano’s towering presence.
- The documentary highlighted the volcano’s ecological impact.
- The artist painted a landscape featuring the volcano’s majestic beauty.
Plural Possessive of Volcano:
- The explorers studied the volcanoes’ geological features extensively.
- The photographers captured the volcanoes’ majestic eruptions.
- The scientists monitored the volcanoes’ collective seismic activities.
- The guides led the tourists to various volcanoes’ summits.
- The geologists analyzed the volcanoes’ diverse lava compositions.
- The villagers lived in the shadows of multiple volcanoes’ dormant cones.
- The researchers collected samples from different volcanoes’ ash clouds.
- The hikers marveled at the volcanoes’ towering presence in the region.
- The documentary highlighted the volcanoes’ significant ecological impacts.
- The artists painted landscapes featuring various volcanoes’ majestic beauties.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:13 pm