Meaning: playful misbehaviour
Singular and Plural of Mischief
Mischief as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The child’s mischievous smile hinted at his mischief.
- The cat caused mischief by knocking over a vase.
- The prankster was known for his clever mischief.
- The detective solved the case of the missing painting and put an end to the mischief.
- The teacher reprimanded the student for his disruptive mischief.
- The group of friends got into all sorts of mischief during their trip.
- The mischievous puppy chewed up the slippers as an act of mischief.
- The town experienced a series of mysterious mischief incidents.
- The siblings played harmless mischief on each other, like hiding toys.
- The cat’s curious nature often led to playful mischief.
Mischief as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of kids got into all kinds of mischiefs during recess.
- The mischievous twins were always up to new mischiefs.
- The police investigated a string of burglaries and other mischiefs in the neighborhood.
- The classroom was filled with laughter as the students engaged in harmless mischiefs.
- The party turned into a night of wild mischiefs and pranks.
- The cat’s playful antics brought both joy and occasional mischiefs.
- The children were scolded for their naughty mischiefs.
- The teenagers were caught red-handed in the act of their mischiefs.
- The mischievous squirrel caused small mischiefs in the garden.
- The mischievousness of their actions brought them a reputation for causing mischiefs.
Singular Possessive of Mischief
The singular possessive form of “Mischief” is “Mischief’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mischief:
- The mischief’s impact was evident in the broken vase.
- I saw the mischief’s handprints all over the wall.
- The teacher scolded the mischief’s creator.
- The consequences of the mischief’s actions were severe.
- I couldn’t help but laugh at the mischief’s cleverness.
- The mischief’s mischief left everyone amused.
- We were all amazed by the mischief’s hidden talent.
- The detective was determined to solve the mischief’s mystery.
- The town’s legend revolved around the mischief’s curse.
- The mischief’s mischief-making days were over.
Plural Possessive of Mischief
The plural possessive form of “Mischief” is “Mischiefs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mischief:
- The mischiefs’ pranks kept the neighborhood entertained.
- The kids were proud of the mischiefs’ creativity.
- The teacher reprimanded the students for the mischiefs’ behavior.
- The consequences of the mischiefs’ actions were unpredictable.
- I witnessed the mischiefs’ playful nature firsthand.
- The neighbors were tired of the mischiefs’ antics.
- The authorities were determined to catch the mischiefs’ leader.
- The town was fed up with the mischiefs’ constant troublemaking.
- The community came together to address the mischiefs’ pranks.
- The police finally apprehended the mischiefs’ gang.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:19 pm