Meaning: a fast-growing tropical Asian tree related to the breadfruit.
Plural of Jackfruit
Jackfruit as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The jackfruit is a tropical fruit with a unique taste.
- She bought a ripe jackfruit from the market.
- The farmer harvested a large jackfruit from the tree.
- The sweet aroma of the ripe jackfruit filled the air.
- The chef used jackfruit as a meat substitute in the dish.
- The spiky skin of the jackfruit protected its delicious flesh.
- The juice of the ripe jackfruit was refreshing on a hot day.
- The children enjoyed eating the sweet and juicy jackfruit.
- The vendor sold jackfruit by the roadside.
- The smooth texture of the ripe jackfruit delighted her palate.
Jackfruit as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The market displayed a variety of tropical fruits, including jackfruits.
- The farmers harvested several ripe jackfruits from the orchard.
- The family enjoyed the fresh and flavorful jackfruits for dessert.
- The chefs experimented with different recipes using jackfruits.
- The grocery store imported a shipment of ripe jackfruits.
- The smoothies were made with blended jackfruits and other fruits.
- The roadside stand sold sliced jackfruits as a healthy snack.
- The region was known for its abundance of delicious jackfruits.
- The market vendors offered samples of ripe jackfruits to customers.
- The children savored the sweetness of the ripe jackfruits.
Singular Possessive of Jackfruit
The singular possessive form of “Jackfruit” is “Jackfruit’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Jackfruit:
- Jackfruit’s size and texture make it unique.
- The sweetness of Jackfruit’s flesh is delightful.
- Jackfruit’s aroma filled the air with tropical fragrance.
- The versatility of Jackfruit’s uses in cooking is impressive.
- We savored the taste of Jackfruit’s juicy pulp.
- Jackfruit’s spiky exterior protects its delicious interior.
- The health benefits of Jackfruit’s nutrients are numerous.
- Jackfruit’s popularity as a meat substitute is growing.
- We enjoyed Jackfruit’s presence in various dishes.
- The abundance of Jackfruit’s harvest brought joy to the farmers.
Plural Possessive of Jackfruit
The plural possessive form of “Jackfruit” is “Jackfruits'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Jackfruit:
- We collected the ripe Jackfruits’ from the orchard.
- The flavors of the different Jackfruits’ were diverse.
- The farmers took pride in their Jackfruits’ quality.
- We marveled at the variety of the Jackfruits’ sizes.
- The demand for the Jackfruits’ increased in the market.
- Jackfruits’ versatility made them suitable for various recipes.
- We shared the bounty of the Jackfruits’ harvest with the community.
- The sweetness of the ripe Jackfruits’ was irresistible.
- The aroma of the freshly cut Jackfruits’ filled the room.
- We experimented with different ways to prepare the Jackfruits’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:14 pm