Life Plural, What is the Plural of Life?
Meaning: growth, activity
Singular and Plural of Life
Synonyms of Life
Life in Example Sentences
- Life isn’t always easy, you have to work hard for what you want.
- I don’t know how I got myself into this mess but it is my life and I have to live it.
- The quality of your life will depend on the decisions you make in this moment.
- She is into her 30s and she still doesn’t have a life.
- They don’t know the difference between their dreams and reality, they are wasting their lives.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
Here is a detailed list of singular and plurals: