Meaning: added to an ordinary price
Singular and Plural of Premium
Premium as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He paid a high premium for the luxury car.
- The insurance company offered a competitive premium rate.
- The quality of the product justifies its premium price.
- She bought a designer handbag at a hefty premium.
- The hotel charges a premium for rooms with a view.
- They offer a premium membership with additional benefits.
- The airline offers an upgrade at a reasonable premium.
- The brand is known for its premium quality products.
- They were willing to pay a premium for faster delivery.
- The concert tickets were sold at a premium price.
Premium as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They offer discounts for buying in bulk premiums.
- The company provides different levels of insurance premiums.
- The package includes various premiums and perks.
- They received a gift as part of their premiums.
- The magazine comes with free premiums for subscribers.
- The policyholder can choose from different premiums options.
- They offer a range of benefits and premiums to members.
- The loyalty program provides exclusive premiums for customers.
- The company rewards its employees with performance-based premiums.
- They received a bonus as part of their yearly premiums.
Singular Possessive of Premium
The singular possessive form of “Premium” is “Premium’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Premium:
- The premium’s cost increased this year.
- I need to pay my premium’s due by tomorrow.
- Premium’s quality is worth the extra price.
- The company offers a premium’s discount for loyal customers.
- Please provide me with the premium’s details and benefits.
- The insurance company canceled my premium’s coverage.
- I am satisfied with the premium’s coverage for my car.
- The policy includes the premium’s breakdown and terms.
- The customer complained about the premium’s rate hike.
- We offer different levels of premium’s packages for our customers.
Plural Possessive of Premium
The plural possessive form of “Premium” is “Premiums'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Premium:
- The premiums’ costs vary depending on the coverage.
- We need to pay our premiums’ dues before the deadline.
- The company offers discounts for multiple premiums’ purchases.
- The insurance agent explained the premiums’ benefits to us.
- Please provide me with the premiums’ detailed breakdown.
- The premiums’ rates increased due to recent claims.
- We compared different premiums’ options before choosing one.
- The policy covers all the vehicles’ premiums’ requirements.
- The customer questioned the premiums’ calculation method.
- We offer flexible payment options for our premiums’ installments.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:15 pm