Meaning: madame, frau
Singular and Plural of Madam
Madam as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The customer addressed her as madam.
- Madam, your table is ready.
- The teacher greeted the class with a polite madam.
- The waiter attended to the madam with utmost respect.
- Madam, may I assist you with your bags?
- The politician addressed the audience as madam and gentlemen.
- The hotel staff catered to the needs of every madam.
- Madam, your appointment is confirmed for tomorrow.
- The customer requested to speak to the madam of the establishment.
- The tour guide welcomed the group with a warm madam.
Madam as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of women were addressed as madams.
- The madams discussed business strategies.
- The tour guide addressed the group as madams and gentlemen.
- The madams shared their opinions on the matter.
- The panel consisted of influential madams.
- The conference was attended by many successful madams.
- The hotel staff catered to the needs of all the madams.
- The audience consisted of distinguished madams.
- The event honored the achievements of several madams.
- The madams were seated at the head table.
Singular Possessive of Madam
The singular possessive form of “Madam” is “Madam’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Madam:
- Madam’s hat was elegant and stylish.
- The car belonged to Madam’s chauffeur.
- We admired Madam’s grace and poise.
- The book on the shelf was Madam’s favorite.
- The garden was meticulously maintained by Madam’s gardener.
- Madam’s advice was always wise and insightful.
- The portrait on the wall was Madam’s prized possession.
- Madam’s dress was adorned with beautiful embroidery.
- We attended Madam’s exclusive soirée.
- The letter was sealed with Madam’s monogram.
Plural Possessive of Madam
The plural possessive form of “Madam” is “Madams'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Madam:
- The opinions of the Madams’ committee were diverse.
- We were welcomed by the Madams’ reception staff.
- The charity event was organized by the Madams’ foundation.
- The designs showcased at the fashion show were the Madams’ creations.
- The portraits depicted the elegance of the Madams’ ancestors.
- We dined at the Madams’ exclusive club.
- The business decisions were made by the Madams’ board.
- The attendees admired the Madams’ philanthropic efforts.
- The charity auction featured items donated by the Madams’ supporters.
- The conference was attended by influential Madams’ from around the world.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:09 pm