Pendulum Plural, What is the Plural of Pendulum?
Meaning: a weight hung from a fixed point
Singular and Plural of Pendulum
Pendulum as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The clock’s pendulum swung back and forth.
- He observed the motion of the swinging pendulum.
- She adjusted the length of the pendulum to control its swing.
- The scientist studied the oscillation of the pendulum.
- The antique clock had an ornate brass pendulum.
- He measured the time using the rhythm of the pendulum.
- The physicist conducted experiments on the pendulum.
- She admired the craftsmanship of the handmade pendulum.
- The clockmaker repaired the damaged pendulum.
- They watched the hypnotic movement of the swinging pendulum.
Pendulum as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum exhibited various types of antique pendulums.
- They conducted experiments with multiple synchronized pendulums.
- She studied the behavior of interacting pendulums.
- The clockmaker repaired the mechanisms of several broken pendulums.
- They analyzed the relationship between the lengths of different pendulums.
- The physics lab had a display of historical pendulums.
- He observed the simultaneous swings of the synchronized pendulums.
- The research paper discussed the mathematical modeling of multiple pendulums.
- The exhibit showcased a collection of intricately designed pendulums.
- They compared the timekeeping accuracy of various mechanical pendulums.
Singular Possessive of Pendulum
The singular possessive form of “Pendulum” is “Pendulum’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pendulum:
- The pendulum’s swing mesmerized the onlookers.
- I noticed the pendulum’s rhythmic movement in the clock.
- The weight attached to the pendulum’s end determined its speed.
- The scientist studied the trajectory of the pendulum’s arc.
- The clockmaker carefully adjusted the pendulum’s length.
- The force of gravity affected the pendulum’s motion.
- I marveled at the precision of the pendulum’s swing.
- The sound of the ticking echoed from the pendulum’s chamber.
- The clock’s mechanism relied on the accuracy of the pendulum’s swing.
- The artist captured the elegance of the pendulum’s movement in the sculpture.
Plural Possessive of Pendulum
The plural possessive form of “Pendulum” is “Pendulums'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pendulum:
- The clocks’ pendulums’ swings were synchronized.
- The museum showcased various antique pendulums’ designs.
- The craftsmen meticulously crafted the pendulums’ weights.
- The engineers measured the pendulums’ frequencies.
- The maintenance crew inspected the pendulums’ mechanisms.
- The pendulums’ swings created a mesmerizing visual display.
- The researchers analyzed the pendulums’ oscillation patterns.
- The clock enthusiasts admired the pendulums’ intricate details.
- The curator displayed the collection of antique pendulums’ in glass cases.
- The clockmaker’s workshop was filled with various pendulums’ parts.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 05:45 am