Meaning: blur, blemish
Singular and Plural of Mad
Mad as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The boss’s anger turned into madness.
- The character’s descent into madness was captivating.
- Madness consumed his mind completely.
- His behavior indicated a state of madness.
- The movie explored the theme of madness.
- Madness overwhelmed the protagonist’s thoughts.
- The artist’s painting depicted inner madness.
- She couldn’t comprehend his sudden madness.
- The play depicted the depths of human madness.
- His actions were driven by madness.
Mad as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Their emotions ranged from sadness to mads.
- The crowd erupted in cheers and mads.
- The singer’s performance drove the audience mad.
- The critics thought the actors were completely mad.
- Mads of joy filled the room.
- They laughed like mads at the joke.
- The children ran around the room like mads.
- Their love for each other made them mad.
- The fans went mad when the band took the stage.
- His eccentric behavior was seen as mads.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mad:
- The psychiatrist analyzed the patient’s mad’s behavior.
- The writer captured the character’s mad’s thoughts.
- The therapist helped the individual understand their mad’s emotions.
- The artist expressed their mad’s creativity.
- The psychologist explored the patient’s mad’s anxiety.
- The director portrayed the character’s mad’s struggles.
- The counselor provided guidance for managing the student’s mad’s anger.
- The poet wrote about embracing one’s mad’s passion.
- The actor portrayed the character’s mad’s intensity.
- The musician channeled their mad’s emotions into a song.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mad:
- The group therapy focused on addressing the participants’ mads’ issues.
- The psychologist studied the causes and effects of the mads’ behaviors.
- The counselor provided support for managing the students’ mads’ anxieties.
- The writer explored different characters’ mads’ motivations.
- The therapist helped the individuals cope with their mads’ emotions.
- The psychiatrist analyzed the patients’ mads’ experiences.
- The director depicted the ensemble cast’s mads’ conflicts.
- The poet wrote about society’s mads’ desires for change.
- The actors portrayed various characters’ mads’ emotions.
- The musicians composed a symphony inspired by the mads’ experiences.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:09 pm