Meaning: the liquid obtained from or present in fruit or vegetables.
Plural of Juice
Juice as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He poured a glass of refreshing juice from the pitcher.
- The bartender squeezed fresh oranges to make the juice.
- She prefers apple juice over other fruit flavors.
- The recipe calls for a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- A glass of orange juice is a great way to start the day.
- The children enjoyed sipping their grape juice at the party.
- The blender turns fruits into a smooth and delicious juice.
- The tropical punch is a delightful blend of various fruit juices.
- The barista recommended the mango and pineapple juice
- Freshly squeezed watermelon juice is perfect for hot summer days.
Juice as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The grocery store offers a variety of fruit juices.
- The health-conscious customer prefers natural and organic juices.
- The restaurant serves freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juices.
- They decided to mix different fruit juices to create a unique flavor.
- The kids had a selection of different flavored fruit juices.
- The supermarket aisle is filled with different brands of bottled juices.
- They offer both carbonated and non-carbonated fruit juices.
- The company produces high-quality organic fruit and vegetable juices.
- The breakfast buffet includes a variety of freshly squeezed fruit juices.
- The juice bar offers a wide range of healthy and refreshing juices.
Singular Possessive of Juice
The singular possessive form of “Juice” is “Juice’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Juice:
- The juice’s sweetness delighted my taste buds.
- We savored the juice’s refreshing flavor.
- The juice’s aroma filled the room.
- The juice’s color was vibrant and inviting.
- I poured the juice’s contents into a glass.
- The juice’s texture was smooth and silky.
- We marveled at the juice’s natural goodness.
- The juice’s nutrients nourished our bodies.
- The juice’s temperature was cool and soothing.
- The juice’s container was made of glass.
Plural Possessive of Juice
The plural possessive form of “Juice” is “Juices'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Juice:
- The juices’ sweetness delighted our taste buds.
- We savored the juices’ refreshing flavors.
- The juices’ aromas filled the room.
- The juices’ colors were vibrant and inviting.
- I poured the juices’ contents into glasses.
- The juices’ textures were smooth and silky.
- We marveled at the juices’ natural goodness.
- The juices’ nutrients nourished our bodies.
- The juices’ temperatures were cool and soothing.
- The juices’ containers were made of glass.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:29 pm