Meaning: tag, label
Singular and Plural of Logo
Logo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company’s logo featured a stylized eagle.
- The designer created a sleek and modern logo for the brand.
- The startup unveiled its new logo at the product launch.
- The sports team changed their logo to reflect a new image.
- The organization redesigned its logo to better represent its values.
- The fashion brand incorporated its initials into the logo design.
- The restaurant’s logo depicted a chef’s hat and utensils.
- The tech company’s logo incorporated a circuit board motif.
- The app developer designed a minimalist and memorable logo.
- The nonprofit organization held a contest to design their new logo.
Logo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The event sponsors displayed their company logos on banners.
- The website showcased a gallery of client logos.
- The promotional materials featured the partner companies’ logos.
- The conference attendees wore name badges with their company logos.
- The marketing team created a slideshow of client logos.
- The publication included a page dedicated to advertiser logos.
- The trade show exhibitors displayed their logos on their booths.
- The business cards had the company’s logos and contact information.
- The presentation slide deck had the company logos in the footer.
- The sponsorships were listed on the event program with their logos.
Singular Possessive of Logo
The singular possessive form: “Logo’s”
- I designed Logo’s color scheme using vibrant shades.
- The company showcased Logo’s creativity in branding.
- Logo’s simplicity made it memorable and recognizable.
- The designer added Logo’s tagline beneath the image.
- The client admired Logo’s elegance and sophistication.
- We discussed the evolution of Logo’s design concept.
- The artist incorporated Logo’s elements into the website.
- The marketing team emphasized Logo’s visual impact.
- Logo’s iconic symbol became synonymous with the brand.
- The company displayed Logo’s achievements proudly.
Plural Possessive of Logo
The plural possessive form: “Logos'”
- We compared different Logos’ styles.
- Designers presented various Logos’ color schemes.
- The competition recognized participating Logos’ creativity.
- We analyzed the impact of different Logos’ elements.
- The marketing team assessed effectiveness of Logos’ placements.
- The conference featured a session on Logos’ significance.
- Companies protected their Logos’ integrity through copyright.
- We examined market perception of competing Logos’.
- Designers collaborated on cohesive set of Logos’ representations.
- The exhibition showcased famous Logos’ historical evolution.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:45 am