Meaning: a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
Plural of COINCIDENCE
Synonyms of COINCIDENCE
Coincidence as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- It was a strange coincidence that we met again after so long.
- The coincidence of their birthdays being on the same day amazed them.
- The timing of their arrival was purely a coincidence.
- By coincidence, they ended up working at the same company.
- The coincidence of their paths crossing twice in one week was uncanny.
- The coincidence of finding the same book in two different bookstores surprised her.
- It was a fortunate coincidence that they both chose the same destination for vacation.
- The coincidence of their interests and hobbies brought them closer.
- The detective believed that the series of events was more than just a coincidence.
- The coincidence of their names being identical sparked their curiosity.
Coincidence as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The series of coincidences made them question fate.
- The detective unraveled the string of strange coincidences in the case.
- The novel’s plot was filled with unexpected coincidences.
- The chain of coincidences led them to discover a hidden treasure.
- The coincidences in their life stories were too remarkable to ignore.
- The film explored the theme of interconnectedness and coincidences.
- The play relied on a series of unlikely coincidences to create dramatic tension.
- The book delved into the science behind probability and coincidences.
- The author used the motif of coincidences to weave together the narrative.
- The conversation revolved around the meaning and significance of coincidences.
Singular Possessive of Coincidence
The singular possessive form of “Coincidence” is “Coincidence’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Coincidence:
- Coincidence’s timing was impeccable.
- I couldn’t believe Coincidence’s intervention.
- Coincidence’s role in our meeting was uncanny.
- I’m amazed by Coincidence’s presence in this story.
- The outcome was influenced by Coincidence’s hand.
- We were brought together by Coincidence’s design.
- I attribute our success to Coincidence’s favor.
- Coincidence’s impact on our lives is astounding.
- We cannot ignore Coincidence’s involvement in this.
- Coincidence’s fingerprints were all over the event.
Plural Possessive of Coincidence
The plural possessive form of “Coincidence” is “Coincidences'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Coincidence:
- I am fascinated by the various coincidences’ significance.
- The coincidences’ timing was unbelievably perfect.
- We cannot overlook the coincidences’ connection to the case.
- The universe seems to be orchestrating the coincidences’ alignment.
- We should explore the mysteries behind these coincidences’ occurrences.
- The impact of these coincidences’ influence is undeniable.
- We need to analyze the patterns within these coincidences’ occurrence.
- I’m curious about the meanings behind these coincidences’ occurrences.
- The investigation uncovered a web of interconnected coincidences’.
- The detectives were astounded by the number of coincidences’ involved.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:41 pm