Meaning of Behalf
as a representative.
Singular and Plural of Behalf
Behalf as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I speak on her behalf to express gratitude.
- His actions were done on my behalf.
- The gift is on their behalf as a token of appreciation.
- She worked tirelessly on behalf of others.
- Let me clarify the situation on your behalf.
- I advocate for justice on their behalf.
- The message is delivered on behalf of the team.
- We fight for equality on behalf of the marginalized.
- His words represent the wishes on my behalf.
- The decision was made on behalf of the majority.
Behalf as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Their actions were in their own behalves.
- Let’s express gratitude for their behalves.
- The organization works tirelessly on behalf of many.
- We advocate for change on behalf of the voiceless.
- They fought for justice on their own behalves.
- The message is delivered on their behalves.
- The donation was made on behalf of several donors.
- We act as a collective on their behalves.
- Their presence represents the interests of many behalves.
- The decision was made on their behalves.
Singular Possessive of Behalf:
The singular possessive form of “Behalf” is “Behalf’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Behalf:
- I spoke on Behalf’s behalf during the meeting.
- The lawyer argued for Behalf’s rights in court.
- The organization fought for Behalf’s cause.
- The spokesperson announced Behalf’s decision to the public.
- I saw Behalf’s signature on the document.
- The committee considered Behalf’s proposal for the project.
- The family expressed Behalf’s gratitude for the support.
- The manager approved Behalf’s request for leave.
- The team discussed Behalf’s concerns in the meeting.
- The students wrote letters in support of Behalf’s campaign.
Plural Possessive of Behalf:
The plural possessive form of “Behalf” is “Behalfs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Behalf:
- The organizations joined forces for Behalfs’ mission.
- We appreciated Behalfs’ efforts to make a change.
- The communities benefited from Behalfs’ contributions.
- The leaders worked together for Behalfs’ interests.
- I read about Behalfs’ accomplishments in the news.
- The committee discussed Behalfs’ concerns in the meeting.
- The families supported Behalfs’ initiatives in the community.
- The employees organized an event on Behalfs’ behalf.
- The students participated in Behalfs’ fundraising campaign.
- The citizens voiced their opinions on Behalfs’ behalf.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 06:19 am