Amoeba Plural, What is the plural of Amoeba?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Amoeba, meaning of Amoeba, synonyms and example sentences of Amoeba. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Amoeba and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Amoeba
The meaning of Amoeba is a single-celled animal that catches food and moves about by extending fingerlike projections of protoplasm. Amoebas are either free-living in damp environments or parasitic.
Singular and Plural of Amoeba
The plural of Amoeba is amoebas. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Amoeba.
Synonyms of Amoeba
Use of Amoeba in Example Sentences
- The amoeba is a very basic form of life.
- The amoeba is an animal in the same way that the elephant is.
- They may have an amoeba-like shape in plan.
- Is it amoeba-like, round, or square?
- The game’s protagonists are two cell amoeba!
- Even amoebae are intelligent beings.
- Do you think you’re a man or an amoeba?
- The Amoeba operating system was a distributed operating system.
- Henpecked Husband or Amoeba? what’s up? E They’re the same person!
- The Amoeba was the only living thing on the planet.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural