Meaning: Jesus is derived from the Hebrew name Yeshua/Y’shua
Plural of Jesus
Jesus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She found comfort in her faith in Jesus.
- The painting depicted a serene image of Jesus.
- The sermon focused on the teachings of Jesus.
- He wore a necklace with a small pendant of Jesus.
- The prayer was dedicated to the love of Jesus.
- The believers gathered to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
- The religious text spoke of the miracles performed by Jesus.
- She prayed to Jesus for guidance in her life.
- The stained glass window depicted scenes from the life of Jesus.
- The church displayed a large statue of Jesus.
Jesus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The paintings in the gallery showcased various depictions of Jesus.
- The followers discussed the teachings of multiple Jesus
- The museum exhibited ancient artifacts related to different Jesus
- The theologians debated the interpretations of different Jesus
- The book explored the diverse perspectives on Jesus
- The documentary interviewed scholars studying various Jesus
- The researchers compared the historical records of different Jesus
- The artists created unique portrayals of multiple Jesus
- The religious sects emphasized different aspects of various Jesus
- The believers from different cultures worshiped different Jesus
Singular Possessive of Jesus
The singular possessive form of “Jesus” is “Jesus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Jesus:
- The teachings of Jesus’s disciples spread far and wide.
- The parable reflects Jesus’s wisdom.
- Jesus’s words resonated with the crowd.
- The miracle demonstrated Jesus’s power.
- The painting depicts Jesus’s compassion.
- The inscription on the cross marked Jesus’s sacrifice.
- Jesus’s followers gather for worship.
- The scriptures record Jesus’s life and teachings.
- The prayer reflects Jesus’s teachings on forgiveness.
- Jesus’s message of love and hope inspires many.
Plural Possessive of Jesus
The plural possessive form of “Jesus” is “Jesuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Jesus:
- The museum exhibited different artists’ interpretations of the Jesuses’ images.
- The theologians studied the Jesuses’ teachings extensively.
- The book explores the impact of the Jesuses’ message.
- The believers adorned their homes with the Jesuses’ portraits.
- The historians analyze the Jesuses’ influence on society.
- The religious texts describe the Jesuses’ miracles.
- The scholars debate the significance of the Jesuses’ resurrection.
- The artwork portrays the Jesuses’ divine nature.
- The followers gather to celebrate the Jesuses’ birth.
- The faithful find solace in the Jesuses’ teachings.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:15 pm