Meaning: flea, ant
Singular and Plural of Lice
Lice as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My lice infestation is causing extreme itchiness.
- I found a single lice crawling in my hair.
- The lice is difficult to eliminate completely.
- The teacher examined the student’s head for lice.
- He discovered a lice hiding behind his ear.
- The school nurse treated her lice problem.
- Is it possible to have just one lice?
- She felt embarrassed when she discovered the lice.
- The parent was shocked to find a lice in their child’s hair.
- The lice treatment proved to be effective.
Lice as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children were scratching their heads due to lice.
- The daycare had an outbreak of lice.
- They used a special comb to remove the lice.
- The school implemented measures to prevent lice spread.
- The family had to wash all their belongings to get rid of lice.
- She bought a pesticide to kill the pesky lice.
- The mother diligently checked her children for lice.
- The students were sent home due to a lice infestation.
- The hairdresser had to cancel appointments due to lice.
- The campers were advised to check for lice regularly.
Singular Possessive of Lice
The singular possessive form of “Lice” is “Lice’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lice:
- I found a few of Lice’s hairs on my comb.
- Lice’s infestation caused itching and discomfort.
- The treatment for Lice’s problem was successful.
- We need to address Lice’s issue immediately.
- Lice’s eggs are called nits.
- The doctor prescribed medication for Lice’s condition.
- Can you check if there are any of Lice’s eggs left?
- We need to clean the bedding to eliminate Lice’s presence.
- Lice’s bite can cause irritation and redness.
- I noticed Lice’s presence when I scratched my head.
Plural Possessive of Lice
The plural possessive form of “Lice” is “Lice’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lice:
- The combs were covered in Lice’s remains.
- We need to eradicate all of Lice’s eggs.
- Lice’s existence in the school caused a panic.
- The teacher informed the parents about Lice’s outbreak.
- Lice’s infestation affected multiple students.
- The school implemented measures to prevent Lice’s spread.
- The students’ hats were examined for Lice’s presence.
- Lice’s eggs were found on several students’ hair.
- The nurse advised treating Lice’s problem immediately.
- Parents were concerned about Lice’s impact on their children’s health.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:19 am