Meaning: post, parcel
Singular and Plural of Mail
Mail as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mail arrived in the morning delivery.
- The important mail was marked as urgent.
- The confidential mail required a signature.
- The incoming mail contained exciting news.
- The postal worker sorted the mail diligently.
- The misplaced mail caused a delay in response.
- The registered mail had a tracking number.
- The electronic mail was sent to multiple recipients.
- The business mail included important documents.
- The personal mail contained heartfelt letters.
Mail as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The stack of mails awaited sorting.
- The employees distributed the incoming mails.
- The inbox was flooded with unread mails.
- The office received numerous important mails.
- The postman delivered the bundled mails.
- The digital mails cluttered the inbox.
- The team responded to customer mails promptly.
- The pile of unopened mails grew larger.
- The spam filter blocked unwanted mails.
- The mailbox was filled with advertisement mails.
Singular Possessive of Mail
The singular possessive form of “Mail” is “Mail’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mail:
- I found the Mail’s recipient on the envelope.
- The Mail’s delivery was delayed due to bad weather.
- The postman put the Mail’s package in the mailbox.
- The office manager signed for the Mail’s registered letter.
- The tracking number confirmed the Mail’s location.
- The recipient’s name was misspelled on the Mail’s label.
- The postal worker sorted the Mail’s different categories.
- The Mail’s contents were confidential and sealed.
- The notification informed me about the Mail’s arrival.
- The post office handled the Mail’s forwarding request.
Plural Possessive of Mail
The plural possessive form of “Mail” is “Mails'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mail:
- I sorted the Mails’ different categories into separate bins.
- The office manager signed for the Mails’ packages.
- The Mails’ recipients were listed on the distribution list.
- The postman delivered the Mails’ letters and parcels.
- The tracking numbers confirmed the Mails’ locations.
- The postal workers handled the Mails’ sorting process.
- The Mails’ contents varied from personal letters to bills.
- The post office stored the Mails’ undeliverable items.
- The notification informed me about the Mails’ collection schedule.
- The postman ensured the security of the Mails’ storage area.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:10 pm