Meaning: a course or principle of action
Singular and Plural of Policy
Policy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company implemented a new policy regarding work hours.
- The government introduced a strict environmental policy.
- The school enforced a dress code policy for students.
- The insurance company explained their cancellation policy.
- The professor discussed the university’s plagiarism policy.
- The restaurant had a no-refunds policy for takeout orders.
- The hospital had a visitors’ restriction policy in place.
- The company’s hiring policy prioritized diversity and inclusion.
- The airline had a baggage weight limit policy.
- The government announced a new tax policy.
Policy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The new policies aimed to reduce pollution levels.
- They reviewed the company’s existing policies for improvements.
- The school board discussed the education system’s outdated policies.
- The organization implemented stricter ethical policies.
- The committee proposed changes to the workplace safety policies.
- The government reformed the immigration and visa policies.
- The company updated their privacy and data protection policies.
- The council implemented new traffic and parking policies.
- The hotel enforced strict noise control policies.
- The government’s economic policies faced criticism from the opposition.
Singular Possessive of Policy
The singular possessive form of “Policy” is “Policy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Policy:
- The company’s policy’s guidelines were clearly outlined.
- She disagreed with her professor’s grading policy’s fairness.
- The government’s policy’s impact on the economy was debated.
- The school implemented a zero-tolerance policy’s consequences.
- The insurance company’s policy’s coverage included theft protection.
- The restaurant’s policy’s dress code required formal attire.
- The new CEO aimed to change the company’s policy’s direction.
- The hospital’s policy’s priority was patient safety.
- The company’s policy’s adherence to environmental standards impressed customers.
- The airline’s policy’s flexibility allowed passengers to reschedule their flights.
Plural Possessive of Policy
The plural possessive form of “Policy” is “Policies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Policy:
- The countries’ policies’ impact on global trade was significant.
- The students’ opinions varied regarding the school’s policies’ effectiveness.
- The government officials discussed the foreign policies’ implications.
- The company evaluated the employees’ adherence to the workplace policies’.
- The insurance companies’ policies’ coverage options differed.
- The board members disagreed on the organization’s future policies’.
- The store’s return policies’ flexibility attracted loyal customers.
- The university revised its academic policies’ to accommodate student feedback.
- The employees raised concerns about the company’s HR policies’.
- The restaurant chains’ policies’ regarding hygiene were strictly enforced.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:19 am