Meaning of Assess
The meaning of ASSESS is: evaluate or estimate the nature, ability, or quality of.
Singular and Plural of Assess
The plural of Assess is assesses.
Assess as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teacher used various methods to assess the students’ progress.
- The psychologist conducted a thorough assessment of the patient’s mental health.
- The doctor performed a physical assessment to determine the patient’s condition.
- The project manager conducted a risk assessment before starting the new initiative.
- The assessment of the company’s financial performance revealed areas for improvement.
- The student prepared for the final assessment by reviewing the study materials.
- The coach used a rubric to assess the athletes’ performance in the competition.
- The hiring manager conducted an assessment of the candidates’ skills during the interviews.
- The team leader used feedback from peers to assess the employee’s performance.
- The government agency conducted an environmental impact assessment before approving the construction project.
Assess as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teachers used various methods to assess the students’ progress.
- The psychologists conducted thorough assessments of their patients’ mental health.
- The doctors performed physical assessments to determine the patients’ conditions.
- The project managers conducted risk assessments before starting new initiatives.
- The assessments of the company’s financial performance revealed areas for improvement.
- The students prepared for the final assessments by reviewing the study materials.
- The coaches used rubrics to assess the athletes’ performances in the competition.
- The hiring managers conducted assessments of the candidates’ skills during the interviews.
- The team leaders used feedback from peers to assess the employees’ performances.
- The government agency conducted environmental impact assessments before approving the construction projects.
Singular Possessive of Assess
The singular possessive form of “Assess” is “Assess’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Assess:
- The assess’s evaluation provided valuable insights.
- I appreciated the assess’s thorough analysis.
- The assess’s findings revealed important trends.
- The manager relied on the assess’s recommendations.
- The assess’s report highlighted areas for improvement.
- The assess’s expertise contributed to informed decision-making.
- The client trusted the accuracy of the assess’s assessment.
- The team implemented the assess’s suggested changes.
- The professor praised the assess’s research methodology.
- The assess’s perspective shed light on the situation.
Plural Possessive of Assess
The plural possessive form of “Assess” is “Assesses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Assess:
- The assesses’ evaluations provided comprehensive data.
- I analyzed the assesses’ diverse assessments.
- The assesses’ findings contributed to a holistic understanding.
- The managers considered the assesses’ collective recommendations.
- The assesses’ reports presented a comprehensive overview.
- The assesses’ expertise guided decision-making processes.
- The clients valued the accuracy of the assesses’ assessments.
- The teams collaborated to implement the assesses’ proposed changes.
- The professors commended the assesses’ rigorous research methodologies.
- The assesses’ perspectives enriched the discussion.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:10 pm