Meaning: warrant, ticket
Singular and Plural of License
License as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He obtained a license to practice medicine.
- She had to renew her driver’s license.
- The artist proudly displayed her creative license.
- He lost his fishing license due to violations.
- The pharmacist required a valid license to dispense medicine.
- He applied for a liquor license to open a bar.
- The software developer purchased a software license.
- She passed the exam and received her real estate license.
- The contractor had to provide proof of a valid license.
- The pilot’s license was suspended after a safety violation.
License as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The drivers submitted their licenses for verification.
- They were caught driving without valid licenses.
- The authorities confiscated their expired licenses.
- The bar required all bartenders to have valid licenses.
- He proudly displayed his collection of professional licenses.
- The company had to renew all employees’ professional licenses.
- The lawyers presented their law licenses in court.
- The doctors’ licenses were displayed on the clinic wall.
- The contractor’s expired licenses prevented him from bidding.
- She applied for a gaming license for her casino.
Singular Possessive of License
The singular possessive form of “License” is “License’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of License:
- License’s expiration date is approaching.
- Did you renew your License’s registration?
- The police officer checked the validity of License’s identification.
- License’s photo needs to be updated.
- The officer confiscated License’s driver’s license.
- The insurance company required a copy of License’s policy.
- I need to display License’s parking permit on the windshield.
- The authorities suspended License’s driving privileges.
- License’s condition needs to be reported to the DMV.
- The government agency verified License’s authenticity.
Plural Possessive of License
The plural possessive form of “License” is “Licenses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of License:
- The officers checked the validity of the Licenses’ identifications.
- Did you update all of the Licenses’ expiration dates?
- The company requested copies of the Licenses’ permits.
- Licenses’ conditions need to be reported to the authorities.
- The authorities revoked the Licenses’ operating privileges.
- The inspectors verified the Licenses’ compliance with regulations.
- The employees displayed the Licenses’ certifications proudly.
- The business owner renewed the Licenses’ registrations.
- The government agency audited the Licenses’ records.
- The company faced penalties for violating the Licenses’ terms.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:26 am