Meaning: a liquid or semi-liquid substance
Singular and Plural of Sauce
Sauce as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The chef added the sauce to the pasta.
- The secret to a delicious pizza is the homemade sauce.
- She drizzled the tangy sauce over the grilled chicken.
- The barbecue sauce gave the ribs a smoky flavor.
- He dipped the fries into the creamy sauce.
- The pasta was served with a rich tomato sauce.
- The restaurant’s signature dish is the spicy curry sauce.
- She poured the sweet chocolate sauce over the ice cream.
- The steak was accompanied by a savory mushroom sauce.
- He seasoned the fish with a lemon butter sauce.
Sauce as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought three sauces for the pasta dish.
- The supermarket sells different types of sauces.
- She added extra sauces to enhance the flavor.
- The restaurant offers a variety of delicious sauces.
- They ran out of the popular sauces yesterday.
- The recipe calls for two cups of tomato sauces.
- I need to restock my collection of barbecue sauces.
- The chef prepared homemade sauces for the meal.
- He likes to experiment with different sauces in his cooking.
- The bottle contained various sauces for dipping.
Singular Possessive of Sauce
The singular possessive form of “Sauce” is “Sauce’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sauce:
- The chef drizzled the pasta with the sauce’s aromatic herbs.
- The recipe called for a pinch of salt to enhance the sauce’s flavor.
- The bottle’s label displayed the sauce’s origin and ingredients.
- The cook adjusted the sauce’s consistency by adding cream.
- The restaurant boasted about its secret recipe for the sauce’s unique taste.
- The chef’s expertise determined the quality of the sauce’s seasoning.
- The simmering process intensified the sauce’s richness.
- The chef’s recommendation was to pair the sauce’s tangy flavor with seafood.
- The dinner guests complimented the chef on the sauce’s exquisite balance.
- The customer requested an extra serving of the sauce’s zesty kick.
Plural Possessive of Sauce
The plural possessive form of “Sauce” is “Sauces'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sauce:
- The buffet offered a variety of sauces’ to accompany the dishes.
- The chefs’ creativity was showcased in the assortment of sauces’ flavors.
- The condiment aisle displayed different sauces’ packaging and sizes.
- The recipes included instructions for preparing the sauces’ homemade versions.
- The bottles’ labels indicated the sauces’ recommended shelf life.
- The restaurants featured the region’s traditional sauces’ as specialties.
- The diners mixed and matched the sauces’ to create unique flavor combinations.
- The cookbook contained a chapter dedicated to various barbecue sauces’.
- The store offered discounts on bulk purchases of different sauces’.
- The connoisseur appreciated the subtle differences in the imported sauces’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:53 pm