Meaning: an action that is performed without conscious
Singular and Plural of Reflex
Reflex as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor tested my reflex by tapping my knee.
- The athlete’s quick reflex helped him avoid the collision.
- The baby’s reflex caused it to grasp onto the caregiver’s finger.
- The driver’s reflex enabled him to brake in time to avoid the accident.
- The doctor explained that blinking is an involuntary reflex.
- The martial artist relied on his lightning-fast reflex during the fight.
- The scientist studied the brain’s response to different reflexes.
- The teacher explained the concept of conditioned reflexes to the students.
- The reflexologist used pressure points to stimulate the body’s natural reflexes.
- The neurologist examined the patient’s reflex responses to assess their nervous system.
Reflex as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor tested my reflexes by tapping various points on my body.
- The athlete’s quick reflexes helped him excel in his sport.
- The baby’s reflexes developed as it grew older.
- The driver’s sharp reflexes allowed him to navigate through heavy traffic.
- The scientist conducted experiments to study the animal’s reflexes.
- The martial artist’s lightning-fast reflexes were admired by spectators.
- The research team observed the reflexes of different species in their natural habitats.
- The students learned about the body’s involuntary reflexes in biology class.
- The doctor examined the patient’s reflexes to assess their neurological health.
- The reflexologist stimulated specific reflexes in the feet to promote relaxation.
Singular Possessive of Reflex
The singular possessive form of “Reflex” is “Reflex’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Reflex:
- The athlete’s quick reflex’s saved them from injury.
- The doctor tested the patient’s reflex’s to assess their neurological health.
- The driver’s sharp reflex’s allowed them to avoid an accident.
- The martial artist honed their reflex’s through rigorous training.
- The baby’s natural reflex’s elicited an adorable response from the parents.
- The coach praised the player’s exceptional reflex’s in goalkeeping.
- The photographer captured the precise moment when the cat’s reflex’s kicked in.
- The surgeon’s steady reflex’s ensured precise incisions during the operation.
- The researcher studied the brain’s reflex’s in response to different stimuli.
- The athlete’s well-developed reflex’s gave them a competitive edge.
Plural Possessive of Reflex
The plural possessive form of “Reflex” is “Reflexes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Reflex:
- The martial artists’ lightning-fast reflexes’ amazed the audience.
- The athletes trained their reflexes’ to react swiftly in various situations.
- The doctors examined the patients’ reflexes’ to assess their overall health.
- The researchers conducted experiments to study the human body’s reflexes’.
- The gymnasts showcased their incredible reflexes’ during their routines.
- The firefighters’ quick reflexes’ saved lives in emergency situations.
- The performers’ well-coordinated reflexes’ impressed the judges.
- The drivers’ sharp reflexes’ prevented collisions on the racetrack.
- The dancers’ precise reflexes’ brought elegance and grace to their movements.
- The soldiers’ trained reflexes’ ensured their readiness in combat scenarios.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 08:34 am