Meaning of Camera is
a device for recording visual images in the form of photographs.
Singular and Plural of Camera
Camera as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He adjusted the focus on his digital camera before taking the shot.
- The photographer carefully framed the scene through his camera lens.
- She captured stunning landscapes with her professional-grade camera.
- The tourist snapped a photo with his disposable camera.
- The filmmaker relied on his high-quality camera to capture every detail.
- The adventurer carried a compact and waterproof camera on his expeditions.
- The journalist used a telephoto lens on her camera to get closer to the action.
- He reviewed the photos on the LCD screen of his camera.
- The photographer’s bag was filled with lenses, batteries, and other camera accessories.
- The wedding photographer ensured that every special moment was captured by her camera.
Camera as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The tourists lined up to take photos with their cameras.
- The paparazzi snapped pictures with their professional-grade cameras.
- The photographers huddled together, comparing their cameras and lenses.
- They gathered for a group photo, holding their cameras up high.
- The wildlife photographers carried heavy telephoto cameras to capture distant subjects.
- The photography enthusiasts discussed the latest features of their digital cameras.
- The sports photographers positioned their high-speed cameras near the finish line.
- The photographers adjusted the settings on their DSLR cameras for optimal exposure.
- The photography workshop provided hands-on training with different types of cameras.
- The photography exhibition displayed a variety of artistic photos taken with different cameras.
Singular Possessive of Camera
The singular possessive form of “Camera” is “Camera’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Camera:
- The camera’s lens was scratched and needed replacement.
- I borrowed my friend’s camera for the trip.
- The photographer’s favorite camera is a vintage model.
- Don’t forget to pack your camera’s memory card.
- The strap on the camera broke, so I had to get it repaired.
- The camera’s battery died right when I was about to take a photo.
- The settings on the camera can be adjusted for better image quality.
- My sister lost her camera’s manual and couldn’t figure out how to use it.
- The photographer captured stunning images with his camera.
- The camera’s flash was too bright and washed out the photo.
Plural Possessive of Camera
The plural possessive form of “Camera” is “Cameras'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Camera:
- All the cameras’ batteries needed to be charged before the event.
- The cameras’ lenses were carefully cleaned before the shoot.
- The photographers checked their cameras’ memory cards for available space.
- The cameras’ tripods were set up for stable shots.
- The photographers gathered their cameras’ accessories before the assignment.
- The cameras’ shutters clicked simultaneously, capturing the moment.
- The photographers compared their cameras’ features and specifications.
- The straps on the cameras’ bags were adjusted for comfort.
- The cameras’ tripods were packed securely for transportation.
- The photographers took pride in their cameras’ image quality.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:06 am