Meaning: feeling sad or distressed
Plural of Sorry
Synonyms of Sorry
Sorry as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The sincere sorry in his voice touched my heart.
- He expressed his heartfelt sorry for the mistake.
- The written sorry was accompanied by a bouquet of flowers.
- Her eyes conveyed a genuine sorry for the misunderstanding.
- The apologetic tone of his voice showed he was truly sorry.
- She offered a sincere sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- The handwritten sorry note was full of remorse.
- His sorry was met with forgiveness and understanding.
- The manager’s sorry was followed by a resolution to fix the issue.
- The customer service representative extended her sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The couple exchanged sorries and resolved their differences.
- Their sorries were genuine, and they reconciled their friendship.
- The siblings offered each other heartfelt sorries after their argument.
- The teammates shared their sorries for the miscommunication.
- The group discussion led to a sincere exchange of sorries.
- The involved parties expressed their mutual sorries for the misunderstanding.
- The written sorries were met with forgiveness and reconciliation.
- The sorries were followed by a plan to prevent similar mistakes in the future.
- The team members accepted each other’s sorries and moved forward.
- The workshop encouraged participants to express their sorries and repair relationships.
Singular Possessive of Sorry
The singular possessive form of “Sorry” is “Sorry’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Sorry:
- I accepted the sincerity of sorry’s apology.
- The weight of guilt was evident in sorry’s voice.
- I appreciated the effort behind sorry’s gesture.
- The impact of sorry’s actions left a lasting impression.
- I sensed the remorse in sorry’s eyes.
- The empathy in sorry’s tone touched my heart.
- I forgave sorry’s mistake and moved forward.
- The meaning behind sorry’s words resonated with me.
- I acknowledged sorry’s intention to make amends.
- The healing process began with sorry’s acknowledgment.
Plural Possessive of Sorry
The plural possessive form of “Sorry” is “Sorries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Sorry:
- I accepted the sincerities of sorries’ apologies.
- The weights of guilt were evident in sorries’ voices.
- I appreciated the efforts behind sorries’ gestures.
- The impacts of sorries’ actions left lasting impressions.
- I sensed the remorse in sorries’ eyes.
- The empathy in sorries’ tones touched my heart.
- I forgave sorries’ mistakes and moved forward.
- The meanings behind sorries’ words resonated with me.
- I acknowledged sorries’ intentions to make amends.
- The healing process began with sorries’ acknowledgment.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:59 pm