Meaning: the large broad bone forming the upper part of each half of the pelvis.
Plural of Ilium
Ilium as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s ilium for fractures.
- She felt pain in her ilium after the fall.
- The X-ray revealed a hairline crack in the ilium.
- He pointed to the location of the ilium on the anatomy diagram.
- The surgeon made an incision near the ilium for the procedure.
- The athlete injured his ilium during the race.
- The chiropractor adjusted the misaligned ilium.
- The CT scan showed a tumor near the ilium.
- She massaged the muscles around the ilium to relieve tension.
- The researcher studied the development of the ilium in vertebrates.
Ilium as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The CT scans revealed abnormalities in both ilia.
- The athlete suffered fractures in his pelvic ilia.
- The surgeon operated on the patient’s damaged ilia.
- The X-rays showed asymmetry between the two ilia.
- The chiropractor adjusted the misaligned ilia.
- The researcher compared the sizes of the fossilized ilia.
- The physical therapist targeted the muscles around the ilia.
- The doctor examined the patient’s injured ilia.
- The CT scan highlighted abnormalities in the bony structure of the ilia.
- The researcher studied the evolution of the pelvic ilia.
Singular Possessive of Ilium
The singular possessive form of “Ilium” is “Ilium’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ilium:
- The doctor examined the patient’s ilium’s condition.
- The injury affected the ilium’s stability.
- The scan revealed a fracture in the ilium’s bone.
- The athlete felt pain in the ilium’s region.
- The surgeon operated on the patient’s ilium’s area.
- The x-ray showed abnormalities in the ilium’s structure.
- The chiropractor focused on adjusting the ilium’s alignment.
- The physiotherapist treated the patient’s ilium’s muscle strain.
- The researcher studied the ilium’s development in embryos.
- The trainer designed exercises to strengthen the ilium’s muscles.
Plural Possessive of Ilium
The plural possessive form of “Ilium” is “Ilia’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ilium:
- The fractures affected both ilia’s stability.
- The scans revealed abnormalities in the ilia’s structure.
- The athletes felt pain in their ilia’s regions.
- The surgeons operated on the patients’ ilia’s areas.
- The x-rays showed fractures in the ilia’s bones.
- The chiropractors focused on adjusting the patients’ ilia’s alignments.
- The physiotherapists treated the athletes’ ilia’s muscle strains.
- The researchers studied the ilia’s development in adults.
- The trainers designed exercises to strengthen the athletes’ ilia’s muscles.
- The dancers emphasized the movement of their ilia’s during the routine.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:51 pm