Meaning: activities associated with the governance
Singular and Plural of Politics
Politics as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He was passionate about studying politics and governance.
- The professor lectured on the theories of political politics.
- She aspired to have a career in politics.
- The politician delivered a speech on current politics.
- The news anchor discussed the latest developments in global politics.
- The book explored the influence of money in politics.
- The professor encouraged critical thinking about contemporary politics.
- The voters were disillusioned with the state of national politics.
- The debate focused on the ethical aspects of political politics.
- The journalist interviewed experts on international politics.
Politics as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Politics often involves complex decision-making processes.
- Politics influences public policy and governance systems.
- Politics can be divisive and contentious at times.
- Politics shapes the allocation of resources in society.
- Politics determines the direction of a nation’s development.
- Politics plays a crucial role in international relations.
- Politics can be a career path for many individuals.
- Politics requires strategic maneuvering and negotiation skills.
- Politics affects the lives of ordinary citizens.
- Politics reflects the values and beliefs of a society.
Singular Possessive of Politics
The singular possessive form of “Politics” is “Politics’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Politics:
- The politician’s politics’s focus was on economic reform.
- The journalist analyzed the president’s politics’s impact on foreign relations.
- The book explored the author’s politics’s influence on society.
- The professor discussed the philosopher’s politics’s theories.
- The voter questioned the candidate’s politics’s stance on healthcare.
- The historian studied the king’s politics’s approach to governance.
- The journalist interviewed the activist about her politics’s advocacy.
- The political commentator analyzed the mayor’s politics’s strategies.
- The student wrote a research paper on the philosopher’s politics’s ideology.
- The diplomat assessed the ambassador’s politics’s negotiations.
Plural Possessive of Politics
The plural possessive form of “Politics” is “Politics'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Politics:
- We discussed politics’ impact on society.
- The candidates’ campaigns focused on politics’ key issues.
- Politics’ influence can be felt in every aspect of life.
- The students’ essays explored politics’ role in history.
- The journalists’ coverage shed light on politics’ complexities.
- We analyzed politics’ effects on the economy.
- The citizens’ voices play a crucial role in shaping politics’ direction.
- The professors’ research delves into politics’ theoretical frameworks.
- We examined politics’ relationship with power and governance.
- The activists’ movements aim to bring about change in politics’ landscape.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:17 am