Meaning: a computer that is portable and suitable for use while travelling.
Plural of Laptop
Laptop as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The student used the laptop to take notes during the lecture.
- The professional photographer edited the images on her laptop.
- The laptop provides portability and convenience for remote work.
- The entrepreneur relied on her laptop to manage her business.
- The writer typed away on his laptop to meet the deadline.
- The laptop screen displayed a vivid and crisp image.
- The laptop battery needed to be charged before the trip.
- The graphic designer used specialized software on her laptop.
- The laptop served as a personal entertainment device during the flight.
- The engineer analyzed the data on his high-performance laptop.
Laptop as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company provided the employees with state-of-the-art laptops.
- The students in the classroom were all equipped with personal laptops.
- The conference room was equipped with several laptops for presentations.
- The tech-savvy family owned multiple laptops for different purposes.
- The IT department distributed new laptops to the staff members.
- The travelers carried their lightweight laptops in their backpacks.
- The café offered free Wi-Fi for customers to use their laptops.
- The students connected their laptops to the classroom projector for group work.
- The company upgraded its outdated laptops to improve productivity.
- The photographers brought their powerful laptops for on-the-go editing.
Singular Possessive of Laptop
The singular possessive form of “Laptop” is “Laptop’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Laptop:
- The power button of the laptop’s keyboard glowed.
- She customized the laptop’s wallpaper to her liking.
- The speed of the laptop’s processor impressed me.
- The portability of the laptop’s design made it convenient for travel.
- I stored important files on the laptop’s hard drive.
- The brightness of the laptop’s screen could be adjusted.
- The battery life of the laptop’s model was exceptional.
- I connected the laptop’s charger to replenish the battery.
- The efficiency of the laptop’s cooling system prevented overheating.
- The warranty covered any defects in the laptop’s hardware.
Plural Possessive of Laptop
The plural possessive form of “Laptop” is “Laptops'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Laptop:
- The power buttons of the laptops’ keyboards glowed.
- They customized the laptops’ wallpapers to their likings.
- The speeds of the laptops’ processors impressed me.
- The portability of the laptops’ designs made them convenient for travel.
- We stored important files on the laptops’ hard drives.
- The brightness of the laptops’ screens could be adjusted.
- The battery lives of the laptops’ models were exceptional.
- We connected the laptops’ chargers to replenish the batteries.
- The efficiencies of the laptops’ cooling systems prevented overheating.
- The warranties covered any defects in the laptops’ hardware.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:42 pm