Meaning: the longest side of a right-angled triangle, opposite the right angle.
Plural of Hypotenuse
Hypotenuse as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The length of the hypotenuse can be calculated using the Pythagorean theorem.
- The right triangle had a long hypotenuse and two shorter sides.
- The construction of the bridge required precise measurements of the hypotenuse.
- The student used trigonometry to find the value of the hypotenuse.
- The length of the ladder needed to reach the roof depended on the length of the hypotenuse.
- The hypotenuse is always the longest side in a right triangle.
- The architect designed the staircase with a sweeping hypotenuse.
- The formula for finding the length of the hypotenuse is well-known.
- The carpenter ensured the angle was perfect before cutting the hypotenuse.
- The length of the hypotenuse determined the distance between two points.
Hypotenuse as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The carpenter cut several hypotenuses to construct the frames.
- The box contained a set of right triangles with different lengths of hypotenuses.
- The math textbook provided exercises to calculate the lengths of multiple hypotenuses.
- The students measured the hypotenuses of various triangles using rulers.
- The geometric shapes were classified based on the lengths of their respective hypotenuses.
- The graph displayed the relationship between the lengths of the sides and hypotenuses.
- The surveyor used a laser to measure the precise lengths of the hypotenuses.
- The 3D model included right triangles with different orientations of the hypotenuses.
- The engineer calculated the forces acting on the structures by considering the lengths of the hypotenuses.
- The construction plans included specifications for the lengths and angles of the hypotenuses.
Singular Possessive of Hypotenuse
The singular possessive form of “Hypotenuse” is “Hypotenuse’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hypotenuse:
- The length of the right triangle’s Hypotenuse’s affects its shape.
- We calculated the value of Hypotenuse’s adjacent side.
- Hypotenuse’s relationship with the other sides is fundamental.
- The determination of Hypotenuse’s length requires Pythagorean theorem.
- The slope of Hypotenuse’s line segment is significant.
- Hypotenuse’s position determines the triangle’s orientation.
- We studied the properties of Hypotenuse’s angles.
- Hypotenuse’s length can be found using trigonometric functions.
- The measurement of Hypotenuse’s length is precise.
- We visualized the right triangle’s Hypotenuse’s using geometric figures.
Plural Possessive of Hypotenuse
The plural possessive form of “Hypotenuse” is “Hypotenuses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hypotenuse:
- The relationships between triangles’ Hypotenuses’ vary.
- We compared the lengths of different Hypotenuses’.
- Hypotenuses’ angles determine the shape of triangles.
- The calculations of multiple Hypotenuses’ lengths are complex.
- The ratios of various triangles’ Hypotenuses’ differ.
- Hypotenuses’ orientations affect the overall structure.
- We measured the slopes of several Hypotenuses’ line segments.
- The properties of different triangles’ Hypotenuses’ are diverse.
- The relationships among triangles’ Hypotenuses’ angles are interesting.
- We analyzed the patterns of several triangles’ Hypotenuses’ lengths.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:42 pm