Meaning: a piece of cloth or similar material.
Singular and Plural of Flag
Flag as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The flag fluttered proudly in the wind.
- I saluted the national flag during the ceremony.
- The pirate ship raised its menacing flag.
- The scout carried the team’s victory flag.
- The explorer planted the country’s flag on the mountaintop.
- The soldier carried the tattered flag into battle.
- The protesters waved the protest flag
- The crowd cheered as the winning flag crossed the finish line.
- The ship’s captain hoisted the distress flag.
- The stadium erupted with applause as the national flag was raised.
Flag as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The stadium was filled with colorful flags of different nations.
- The parade was a vibrant display of waving flags.
- The beach was adorned with fluttering flags.
- The ships sailed in formation, displaying their respective flags.
- The crowd cheered and waved their team’s victory flags.
- The United Nations conference had representatives from many flags.
- The historic site was marked with small historical flags.
- The castle was decorated with numerous medieval flags.
- The festival was decorated with colorful pennant flags.
- The Olympic Games showcased a variety of national flags.
Singular Possessive of Flag
The singular possessive form of “Flag” is “Flag’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Flag:
- The soldier saluted the national Flag’s.
- I admired the intricate design on the country’s Flag’s.
- The wind gently waved the ship’s Flag’s.
- The rally attendee proudly waved their team’s Flag’s.
- I noticed a tear in the school’s Flag’s.
- The leader addressed the crowd under the political party’s Flag’s.
- I folded the nation’s Flag’s with respect and care.
- The embassy displayed their country’s Flag’s at the entrance.
- I raised the sports team’s Flag’s during the championship.
- The scout pledged allegiance to the troop’s Flag’s.
Plural Possessive of Flag
The plural possessive form of “Flag” is “Flags'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Flag:
- The international conference displayed various countries’ Flags’.
- I attended the parade with a line of Flags’ waving in the air.
- The stadium showcased the competing nations’ Flags’.
- The embassy lined the street with their countries’ Flags’.
- I collected different countries’ Flags’ as souvenirs.
- The school celebrated diversity by raising the students’ home countries’ Flags’.
- I recognized the symbol on the pirate ships’ Flags’.
- The United Nations displayed the member countries’ Flags’.
- I witnessed the unity of nations through the Olympic Games’ Flags’.
- The military base hoisted the allied forces’ Flags’ together.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:50 am