Meaning: environment in which something develops
Singular and Plural of Matrix
Matrix as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The scientist analyzed data using a matrix.
- The artist created a stunning design on the matrix.
- The programmer worked with a complex matrix algorithm.
- The engineer used a matrix to solve the structural problem.
- The professor explained linear algebra and matrix operations.
- The photographer adjusted the image using a matrix.
- The mathematician studied the properties of the matrix.
- The computer scientist implemented a matrix transformation.
- The financial analyst used a matrix to calculate risk.
- The architect designed a building with a grid-like matrix structure.
Matrix as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mathematicians discussed different types of matrices.
- The engineers analyzed the system using multiple matrices.
- The researchers compared the data from various matrices.
- The programmers debugged the code with input matrices.
- The students practiced multiplying and adding matrices.
- The statisticians analyzed the correlation between different matrices.
- The scientists conducted experiments with different data matrices.
- The physicists used matrices to describe quantum states.
- The computer graphics artist manipulated 3D matrices.
- The economists studied the impact of policy changes on economic matrices.
Singular Possessive of Matrix
The singular possessive form of “Matrix” is “Matrix’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Matrix:
- The value is stored in Matrix’s cell.
- I analyzed Matrix’s elements for patterns.
- Matrix’s determinant determines its invertibility.
- The equation involves Matrix’s multiplication.
- The operations are performed on Matrix’s rows.
- Matrix’s dimensions determine its size.
- The algorithm utilizes Matrix’s eigenvectors.
- The transformation is applied to Matrix’s columns.
- Matrix’s rank indicates its linear independence.
- The entries in Matrix’s diagonal are important.
Plural Possessive of Matrix
The plural possessive form of “Matrix” is Matrices’.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Matrix:
- The calculations involve Matrices’ dimensions.
- The book explains Matrices’ transformations in detail.
- The professor emphasized Matrices’ applications in engineering.
- The software supports operations on Matrices’ elements.
- The researchers studied the properties of Matrices’ determinants.
- Matrices’ rows represent data samples.
- The analysis considered Matrices’ eigenvalues.
- The lecture covered various topics related to Matrices’ properties.
- The program allows manipulation of Matrices’ entries.
- The project required understanding of Matrices’ multiplication.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:30 pm