Meaning of Booth is
a small temporary tent or structure at a market, fair, or exhibition.
Singular and Plural of Booth
Booth as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She sat at the small coffee shop booth and sipped her latte.
- The vendor operated the food truck from a compact booth.
- The trade show featured various businesses exhibiting their products at individual booths.
- They reserved a private booth at the restaurant for a special occasion.
- The telephone operator manned the information booth at the airport.
- The couple shared an intimate conversation in the dimly lit booth.
- The photographer set up a portable studio booth at the event.
- The booth at the carnival offered games and prizes.
- The antique fair had rows of beautifully decorated booths.
- The voting booth provided privacy for casting ballots.
Booth as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The trade show had dozens of booths showcasing innovative products.
- They visited various food booths at the street fair.
- The conference attendees gathered around the informational booths.
- The market vendors set up their colorful booths early in the morning.
- They rented several booths to display their artwork at the art fair.
- The outdoor festival featured live music and craft booths.
- The art gallery transformed into a maze of curated booths for the exhibition.
- The convention center was filled with exhibitors setting up their booths.
- The flea market had a wide variety of vendors occupying different booths.
- The county fair offered games, food, and merchandise from various booths.
Singular Possessive of Booth
The singular possessive form of “Booth” is “Booth’s.”
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Booth:
- The Booth’s curtain hung gracefully on the stage.
- We admired the craftsmanship of the Booth’s woodwork.
- The spotlight illuminated the Booth’s sign.
- The actor prepared for the performance in Booth’s dressing room.
- The sound system of the Booth’s theater was top-notch.
- The director made important announcements through the Booth’s microphone.
- The audience applauded the talent showcased on the Booth’s stage.
- We reserved tickets at the Booth’s box office.
- The technician adjusted the lights in the Booth’s control room.
- The charm of Booth’s architecture added to the theater’s ambiance.
Plural Possessive of Booth
The plural possessive form of “Booth” is “Booths’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Booth:
- The lights above the Booths’ entrances were inviting.
- We appreciated the acoustics in the Booths’ auditoriums.
- The actors prepared for their roles in the Booths’ dressing rooms.
- The technicians operated the soundboards in the Booths’ control rooms.
- The ushers guided the audience to their seats in the Booths’ theaters.
- The stagehands organized the props backstage in the Booths’ storage areas.
- We admired the architecture of the Booths’ buildings.
- The performances on the Booths’ stages captivated the crowd.
- The ticket prices for the Booths’ shows were reasonable.
- The charm of the Booths’ foyers created a welcoming atmosphere.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 07:24 am