Meaning: a number of people or things.
Singular and Plural of Group
Group as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The leader gathered the group for a team meeting.
- The teacher divided the class into small groups for a project.
- The tour guide herded the group towards the museum entrance.
- The therapist conducted a counseling session with the therapy group.
- The conductor directed the orchestra as a cohesive group.
- The project manager assigned tasks to each member of the working group.
- The organizer welcomed the participants and introduced the guest group.
- The trainer motivated the fitness group during the intense workout.
- The support group offered a safe space for sharing personal experiences.
- The coach emphasized the importance of teamwork to the sports group.
Group as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teacher divided the students into small groups for discussion.
- The company formed several task groups to address specific projects.
- The tour guide led multiple groups through different parts of the museum.
- The event coordinator organized various entertainment groups for the festival.
- The committee consisted of representatives from different interest groups.
- The workshop participants were split into breakout groups for interactive sessions.
- The organization invited several guest groups to perform at the concert.
- The coach divided the athletes into practice groups based on skill level.
- The social groups mingled and socialized during the networking event.
- The survey respondents were classified into demographic groups for analysis.
Singular Possessive of Group
The singular possessive form of “Group” is “Group’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Group:
- The group’s decision was based on consensus.
- I appreciated the group’s collaborative effort.
- The success of the project relied on the group’s coordination.
- The group’s diversity brought valuable perspectives.
- We analyzed the dynamics of the group’s interactions.
- The researchers studied the behavior of the group’s members.
- The group’s leader provided guidance and direction.
- The group’s size affected its overall efficiency.
- The team evaluated the group’s performance using metrics.
- The success of the mission depended on the group’s cooperation.
Plural Possessive of Group
The plural possessive form of “Group” is “Groups'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Group:
- The different groups’ interests clashed during negotiations.
- We studied the dynamics between the groups’ members.
- The researchers compared the achievements of various groups’.
- The groups’ objectives were aligned towards a common goal.
- The effectiveness of the project relied on the groups’ collaboration.
- We analyzed the interactions between the groups’ representatives.
- The success of the initiative depended on the groups’ contributions.
- The team evaluated the performance of different groups’.
- The groups’ sizes varied, but their impact was significant.
- We observed differences in the strategies adopted by the groups’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:39 pm