Meaning: a small dough dumpling stuffed
Singular and Plural of Pierogi
Pierogi as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She enjoyed a delicious potato-filled pierogi.
- The Polish restaurant served homemade pierogi.
- He savored the crispy edges of the pan-fried pierogi.
- She ordered a plate of cheese-filled pierogi.
- The chef garnished the pierogi with caramelized onions.
- The pierogi dough was rolled out and stuffed with various fillings.
- He topped the boiled pierogi with sour cream.
- She learned to make traditional Polish pierogi from her grandmother.
- The food festival featured a contest for the best pierogi.
- The menu included a variety of sweet and savory pierogi.
Pierogi as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They ordered a platter of assorted pierogi to share.
- The pierogi vendor offered different flavors of pierogi.
- She cooked a batch of homemade pierogi for the family.
- The Polish restaurant specialized in serving authentic pierogi.
- They filled the table with trays of steaming hot pierogi.
- The pierogi festival celebrated the heritage of Polish pierogi.
- He enjoyed the crispy texture and flavorful filling of the pierogi.
- The market had a stand that sold frozen pierogi for convenience.
- She shared her secret family recipe for making delicious pierogi.
- The cooking class taught participants how to make traditional pierogi.
Singular Possessive of Pierogi
The singular possessive form of “Pierogi” is “Pierogi’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pierogi:
- I ate the Pierogi’s filling before the dough.
- Sarah enjoyed the taste of Pierogi’s cheese.
- The chef added a pinch of salt to Pierogi’s sauce.
- The waiter served us Pierogi’s sour cream on the side.
- I couldn’t resist the aroma of Pierogi’s onion.
- The recipe called for a teaspoon of Pierogi’s filling.
- The customer complained about Pierogi’s size.
- We admired the presentation of Pierogi’s toppings.
- The menu offered various options for Pierogi’s filling.
- I loved the texture of Pierogi’s dough.
Plural Possessive of Pierogi
The plural possessive form of “Pierogi” is “Pierogi’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pierogi:
- We shared the Pierogi’s flavors among ourselves.
- The chef used different techniques for Pierogi’s preparation.
- The waitress brought us a plate of Pierogi’s toppings.
- I couldn’t resist the aroma of the Pierogi’s onions.
- The customers praised the quality of the Pierogi’s cheese.
- The restaurant served various types of Pierogi’s fillings.
- We enjoyed the variety of Pierogi’s sauces.
- The menu featured different sizes of Pierogi’s.
- The waiter recommended the Pierogi’s special of the day.
- The cook’s expertise was evident in the Pierogi’s presentation.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 08:35 am