Meaning: a convoluted ridge between anatomical grooves especially.
Singular and Plural of Gyrus
Gyrus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The neurologist studied the patient’s frontal gyrus.
- The MRI scan revealed a lesion in the parietal gyrus.
- The brain surgery aimed to remove the damaged gyrus.
- The psychologist explained the functions of the occipital gyrus.
- The medical student identified the temporal gyrus in the brain diagram.
- The researcher examined the connectivity of the cingulate gyrus.
- The stroke affected the motor skills associated with the precentral gyrus.
- The scientist conducted experiments to understand the role of the insular gyrus.
- The brain atlas highlighted the location of the angular gyrus.
- The psychiatrist analyzed the activity in the limbic gyrus.
Gyrus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The neurologist examined the patient’s damaged frontal gyri.
- The MRI scan detected abnormalities in the parietal gyri.
- The surgeons operated on the affected temporal gyri.
- The research focused on the connectivity between different brain gyri.
- The study investigated the functions of the occipital gyri.
- The team mapped the activity patterns across the precentral and postcentral gyri.
- The brain imaging revealed abnormalities in the cingulate gyri.
- The researchers analyzed the changes in the insular gyri associated with emotional processing.
- The neuroscientist studied the neural activity in the angular gyri during language tasks.
- The textbook provided detailed illustrations of the different cerebral gyri.
Singular Possessive of Gyrus
The singular possessive form of “Gyrus” is “Gyrus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gyrus:
- The gyrus’s surface was intricately folded.
- I could see the gyrus’s function in action.
- The anatomy of the gyrus’s structure fascinated me.
- The development of the gyrus’s connectivity was studied.
- We analyzed the activity of the gyrus’s neurons.
- The complexity of the gyrus’s organization amazed researchers.
- The researchers investigated the gyrus’s role in memory.
- The gyrus’s size varied across different species.
- The team studied the evolution of the gyrus’s shape.
- We observed changes in the gyrus’s morphology over time.
Plural Possessive of Gyrus
The plural possessive form of “Gyrus” is “Gyri’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gyrus:
- The gyri’s functions interacted in complex ways.
- We explored the development of the gyri’s connections.
- The researchers analyzed the gyri’s role in cognition.
- The team studied the evolution of the gyri’s structures.
- The gyri’s organization differed between individuals.
- We observed changes in the gyri’s activation patterns.
- The complexity of the gyri’s functions was astonishing.
- The team investigated the gyri’s contribution to perception.
- The researchers explored the connectivity of the gyri’s neurons.
- The team compared the sizes of the gyri’s across species.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:38 pm