Meaning of Flower
the seed-bearing part of a plant, consisting of reproductive organs.
Singular and Plural of Flower
Flower as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The flower bloomed in the garden today.
- She picked a beautiful flower from the field.
- The scent of the flower filled the air.
- I watered the flower to keep it healthy.
- The colorful flower attracted many butterflies.
- She wore a lovely flower in her hair.
- The bee landed on the delicate flower petal.
- The flower wilted under the scorching sun.
- He gave her a single red flower.
- The little girl admired the pretty flower.
Flower as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The garden is full of colorful flowers.
- She planted several different types of flowers.
- We picked a bunch of wild flowers on our hike.
- The bees were busy buzzing around the flowers.
- She arranged the vase with fresh flowers.
- The field was filled with blooming flowers.
- We bought some potted flowers for the porch.
- The garden was a sea of vibrant flowers.
- They sent her a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
- The florist sells a variety of fresh flowers.
Singular Possessive of Flower
The singular possessive form of “Flower” is “Flower’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Flower:
- The fragrance of the flower’s petals filled the room.
- The beauty of the flower’s bloom attracted butterflies and bees.
- The delicacy of the flower’s petals required gentle handling.
- The color of the flower’s petals brightened the garden.
- The vase showcased the elegance of the flower’s arrangement.
- The florist carefully wrapped the flower’s stem in decorative paper.
- The photographer captured the essence of the flower’s vibrant colors.
- The gardener nurtured the flower’s growth with care.
- The botanist studied the structure of the flower’s reproductive organs.
- The wedding planner selected the flower’s variety to match the theme.
Plural Possessive of Flower
The plural possessive form of “Flower” is “Flowers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Flower:
- All of the flowers’ fragrances combined into a delightful scent.
- The garden displayed a variety of flowers’ colors and shapes.
- The bouquet showcased the flowers’ diversity and beauty.
- The florist arranged the flowers’ in a visually appealing manner.
- The gardeners maintained the flowers’ health and vitality.
- The meadow was filled with the vibrant colors of the flowers’.
- The nursery provided a wide selection of flowers’ for gardening enthusiasts.
- The artist captured the essence of the flowers’ in a painting.
- The event planner coordinated the flowers’ delivery and arrangement.
- The landscape designer incorporated the flowers’ into the overall garden design.
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:29 am